Westiegirl - Personal Challenge DAY 1!

westiegirl

Gold Member
There is something to be said for a personal challenge, and I have been picking too much over the last few weeks so this is a thread for me to record my SSing to help me stay on the straight and narrow over the next 8 days, until a party I am going to on the 28th.

So today I am determined, I am sticking to 3 packs a day and I am allowing myself a little amount of chicken a day (AAM style). This has been fine except over the last few days I have eaten far to much of it and added mayo - bad girl! I have actually struggled to get my 3 packs down so I must make sure I do this, as I need to make sure I get all my mins and vits.

I also want to make sure I have 4 litres of water, because some days I barely scrape by 2 litres (especially at weekends).

So here I go, I'm off. I expect that there will be a lot of random rambling throughout the day about packs eaten and water drunk. But I hope to goodness it helps!!!!

Thanks for your support guys.

It's almost lunchtime and I have had a shake, a muffin (made this morning, so it was asolutely rank when I ate it 3 hours later - lesson learnt!) and half of my allowance of chicken.

I have glugged about 2 litres of water and I am busy working - best get back to it I suppose. I just snuck on because I am not on lunch yet :mad:

Ah well, feck it head came on today!

Thinking I'm quite tired, so that's a bad sign!

Binged on chicken and drunk lots of white wine. Got my new packs, including the 1 precious Choc Orange that my CDC had as a sample - I've got to give her my opinion.

Ooops, if I go back to it 100% tomorrow, I've still got 7 days to fully do SSing before my party. Ah well, tomorrow is another day .......

Right Then, Let's Stop Messing About - Day 1

I think I always have a bit of a rebellious moment when I start or join a challenge. It's like my CB is saying, nah nah, you can't force me to do anything!

So in summary yesterday was bad:
2 packs
3 litres water
(so far so good)

But in the evening::mad:
6 pakora:mad::mad::mad:
1 pack of sliced chicken and sweet chilli sauce:mad::mad::mad:
3 glasses of wine:mad::mad::mad:

So today I am determined again. It's not a case of being rebellious - this is for me. It's important that I do this - I want it so badly, so I'm going to go out there and get it!

Hey chix

good luck for today - one day at a time and all that.

have to say i think you're doing the WRONG thing allowing yourself a bit of chicken. opens the flood gates - or should i say mayonnaise gates? lol

you are very much like me babes - total foodaholics and we are unable to have just a little bit of something.

treat yourself like an alcoholic and have nowt that's not allowed!

you deserve to be the skinny girl you want to be....

Thanks guys,

Doing ok so far. I had a pack this morning and a bar during the morning. Had a good amount of water as well.

Babes, I have been ok so far just having a bit of chicken, so a little bit every day has been fine. This week I have been very tired and yesterday I would probably have eaten bread instead of chicken because that was just the way I felt. No excuses anymore, but I did 2 weeks with the chicken and it was ok, so hopefully I will be ok again if I just have a nice peaceful weekend.

I will definately be the skinny girl I want!!!

Good luck chick.... doing bugger all over the weekend so will update ya on my antics then lol maybe we could arrange an msn chat type thingy!!!

loves ya xxxxxxxx

Back