Wetherspoons puddings

sparty

Gold Member
Does anyone know the syn values of the wetherspoons puddings? I have read loads of threads but they all seem to be about the chilli noodles, 5 bean chill and jacket potatoes!!!

Yesterday I had an ice cream sundae there - the warm brownie and chocolate sauce one which they list as 713 cals on their menu. However, I did have it without cream and have no idea how to work out how many cals to take off so I can begin trying to estimate the syn values!

Can anyone help? (Or even give me the syns for the whole thing with cream and I'll take the hit!!)

I think it would just be the 1 syn per 20 calorie rule here wouldn't it? Obviously you don't know how much the cream on its own is tho, maybe take 5-10 syns off for that.

Sounds yummy btw!

Uh oh, had the waffle one the other week - that's probably even worse! Wouldn't it be awesome if restaurants had syn values available for us to check these things?

There are two waffle desserts listed............

J D Wetherspoon, Belgian Waffle with Maple Syrup, Banana & Ice Cream. (per serving) 43½

J D Wetherspoon, Belgian Waffle with Fruit Compote & Ice Cream. (per serving) 27½

Back