what a bummer.....6th weigh in.........

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Well i had my 6th weigh in today and i lost a miserable 2lb:cry:,now i know ill be told that its still a loss,but im sooooooo disappointed with that amount as ive stuck to it 100%.
do you think it could be the bars:sigh:,its my 3rd week on them but do you think that they could have effected my loss,i really was hoping to lose abit more.
sorry for the moan as i know it could have been worse,but i work out 5 days a week for an hour and a half and also do 2 boxercise classes a week too, so should it not be falling off me????
sorry for the moaning girls but am very upset :cry:
elaine x

Please don't be too down about a 2lb loss. Our body is a funny thing, especially when we're doing CD. It could be something as simple as water retention or the fact that you'd had slightly more to drink than normal or even the clothes you were wearing.
I know it's hard when you haven't loss what you've wanted to, I thought I was never going to break the 3lb barrier.
Your weight loss will catch up with itself and if you're not losing it in lbs i'm sure you're losing it in inches.:D

Well done... 2lbs is a good loss, it all amounts up! Consider someone on WW ~ they'd be delighted with a 2lb loss! Plus, look at your stats you're doing incredibly well...!!

Hi

You have had a tremendous loss of nearly two stone in 6 weeks. That is an amazing achievement. Try not to look at your weekly losses, but what you have lost altogether. You have probably melted your 3 -4lbs worth of fat, but have put on a lb or 2 of water. The diet promises around a stone a month, you are way ahead of this, so try not to worry. x

I saw on here before someone doing alot of excercise and there losses wernt as good. perhaps lay of the excercis this week and see will that help.

2lbs is still fab well done :)

Aw sorry to hear that, I know what you mean about the disappointments it would be great to lose 2lbs on any other diet, but the sacrifices on this one are huge, and in return we want bigger losses, its understandable to be up (((hugs)))

When do you get weighed, unless its in the morning it could be day time fluctuations, and hopefully you'll see a bigger difference next week

Look at the whole story, you've lost almost 2 stone in 6 weeks - that's amazing. The average on CD is to lose a stone on month, and you're way ahead of that, so you're body is bound to slow down. Not everyone loses in a steady way, and many have big losses followed by smaller ones and are all over the place, the thing to keep bearing in mind is how much you've lost overall.

This doesn't mean that from now on you'll only lose 2lb's a week, you could have another biggie next week. Just keep focussing on your fantastic achievement so far and take comfort in the knowledge that if you stick with CD you'll continue to lose the weight at a great rate.

And although it probably doesn't help, if you were doing a more "traditional" diet, 2lbs is considered a good loss!

All the best
x

thanx for all the support girls you really are great,
im not going to go and binge or anything mad like that im just focused on my hols in 7 wks time and like everyone here i need to lose as much as possible,and hedgehog you are sooooo right about the sacrifices on cd so i do expect bigger losses,well i`ll just have to draw a line under it and move on,
thanx again for all the replys
elaine x

I used to hit plateus (sp) so many times on my other diet, but I would always see a good loss the next week!

Good luck, i'm sure it's just down to the strange ol human body!

I can totally understand how you are feeling....I've lost 2lbs each week for the last 3:sigh:. The only thing I can think of is the little meals I am having when desperate.

So I am going back to basics this week and hoping next week will show a better loss.

You are doing brilliantly with almost 2 stone in 6 weeks, that I am sure this week is only a blip of water retention and you will lose big next week:)

Good luck

It is understandable that you're disappointed due to the sacrifices we make on this diet but overall you've done staggeringly well, so try to keep this to the forefront of your mind & hopefully next week you'll see bigger rewards.

With regards to the bars, even though i only have 2 or 3 a week for the past 3 weeks i have found myself terribly bloated when i eat them & suffer horrendous wind (sorry if tmi lol) so this week i'm going to give them a miss & see if things improve.

You're doing fab so keep going & good luck for next week x

Good luck for next week!!! I have to say though more often than not I always lose 3lbs a week and have done for the past 9!!!
Some of us are steady losers, but we will all get there in the end.......X

Personally I feel that your exercise is a good thing and don't give up on it, remember muscle weighs more than fat, so you may only be losing slower but your are much fitter and leaner. Have you not been measuring yourself, thats always an incentive for me.

My fella is classed as overweight, but his fat to body ratio is normal. Therefore he isn't overweight??????????

I think you should be more interested in your fat to body weight ratio, you will notice the fat coming off when you seem to be so keen on keeping fit with your exercises

Back