What A great Night!

Pye266

What an awsome night i had tonight at our SW Group, I lossed another -3lb and a recived slimmer of the week award again, and also took the slimmer of the month award as well, have to say i was well happy tongiht.....:D:D

In 6 weeks i have lost a total of 1st and 4lb..:D

Congratulations! Well deserved -well done. have a good week.

I can feel you smiling from here, lol. Well done you, a superb achievement xx

Fantastic achievement. Well done!

wow - well done!!!! you have done fantastic....any tips or help - im stuck in a bit of a weight plateau rut (my own fault tho) xx

wow - well done!!!! you have done fantastic....any tips or help - im stuck in a bit of a weight plateau rut (my own fault tho) xx

Thanks All, Yeah it's a great feeling...:D

My tip is Exercise, If you stick to the diet proper, then exercise is the Key, Also mind over matter and keep away from that take away treat, I aint had a take away in 6 weeks, I make every thing from scratch at home, i even make it in bulk and freeze my pasta sauce...ect, Also less grub after 6, supper cereal & 1 slice of toast, And bulk up on mre super free food, more veg and fruit, My down fall is my few pints of beer at the week end, But i use less syns during the day and do at least 40 mins exercise which covers that, 1 hour at the gym, 1 hour out walking, or some days i have 1 hour on the Wii fit, Stand on the spot jogging and the dance routine on the wii fit burns the most calories, You really need to fit 40mins into your busy day, if at work avoid the lift, use the stairs....ect!

Belive you me it's working a treat for me, you have to be motivated.:D

even use your stairs at home, jog up and down them 10 times, take a rest drink some water, then do another 5 to 10 after a few weeks of this you will see the improvment!

Back