What a horrible miserable wet day here...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
It's been pouring with rain all day here in Norfolk, and it's windy, dark, dank, damp and bloomin' cold with it too.....

Oh!!! the joys of a typically British Summer - LOL.....

How's your weather today. X

Drive to work was miserable and wet and was raining most of the morning.

Stopped raining now and is kinda warm, but the sky is still grey and mean looking :-(

Typical Cumbrian weather lol x

A little further south (of Cumbria) in Lancashire, it has stopped chucking it down, and is now quite bright, but very breezy and still a lot of cloud around. It will rain again in a bit. I know these things...I have radar access at work! :D

It's been okay ish but we've just had thunder and lightening and lots of rain! Hope it picks up for next week for my holiday.

Err....... *shakes head*

I assume Bayside you are actually...well...bayside? We're by the coast. Lots of seagulls flying about...rainy weather...all that's missing is a cone of chips and candyfloss ;) xxx

here in bangor northern ireland it has rained on and off all day so far but the sun is out at the mo . there are a few black clouds about so no doubt it will pour again soon hope it stays dry until i get home (have 2 miles to walk about 45 mins )

Nuneaton has been on and off all day, either lovely sunshine or tipping it down. Just had a power cut into the bargain so got to reset everything now. No wind so far though so gratefull for small mercies lol.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh no!!! Let's hope Hellie's radar is being a fibber!

Even if it is pooey weather - hope you have a good time xxx

Back