what a life !

Nightnight,

How is your mouth? Also what is percy ingles?

Cheers
x

lol percy ingles is a bakery on the high street .............i had abcesses in my teeth but they have gone now teeth still a little loose though :(

I see!!!! Your initial post didn't quite make sense to me. :D

Aww i am sorry to hear that Nightnight. My mum always makes me dab whiskey on the sore teeth, it numbs the pain alittle. Or drink the bottle and numb everything else. Hope you feel better soon! (And you did well resisting the Cakes, cakes = bad!)

Best Wishes!

I am not doing a plan right now. I am trying the 'DIY' version, its going ok i think. But will find out in a week if its working or not lol. And all diets should have whiskey as a good thing! lol

Hi losing it
Firstly when I read your post at first glance I saw your name and thought it said 'losing git ' because on the post it has no space. Then I reread just before I put on the therapist hat lol .

Taking of the weight is something which I am sure you can do. Try and stay confident because in the coming months as you lose the pounds and get into nice new clothes you are going to start feeling really good about your self.
I hope this message finds you well. P.

Back