What a long day its been

thanks guys xxx
hes is sooooo lovely got a bit lost trying to get home last nite due to the weather but he was on the phone calming me down and finally stopped speaking at 02.30 this morning !
the texts have already begun

cool, glad it went well, the early stages are sooooooooo exciting arent they! So, when ya next meeting again?! xxx

cool, glad it went well, the early stages are sooooooooo exciting arent they! So, when ya next meeting again?! xxx

he gets paid next monday so he will prob come up here that weekend hell i cant wait that long will chat tonite

Ohh I'm jealous, I want to go back to the "can't get enough of each other" stage!! x

What dya mean Lou, me and OH are still at that stage!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Its nice though when you stop feeling nervous bout seeing them, oh and how lovely is it when you dont have to put make up on to see theml, and when its not awkward when thers a silence (Not that that happens much with me around!) Both stages have pros and cons Id say! x

Yeah, I know what you mean, I use to drive to his and stop before I got there to put lipstick on and comb my hair etc......... I soooo don't bother doing that anymore.

I've not heard from Marc since he landed yesterday, which is kind of cool as it's making me miss him and appreciate him more. x

wow kitty what a great thread ..its addictive !!!not only are you losing so much weight now its a love story awwwwww keep it up honey you are brilliant xxxx

Ah get you miss KK...

I still get like that about Paul and we have been together 5.5 yrs and have a 7 yr old daughter! lolol

Keep us updated! x

Glad it is all going well for you kitty, the start of new relationships are so exciting!

My maths has always been rubbish but... :confused:...:rolleyes:

PMSL that made me laugh! We split for over a yr and half! Then he came crawling back - tail tween his legs and the rest as they say is history!
xxx

been hearing from him all day through texts and FB bloody notifications LOL

just waiting from him to get back from mates house for bedtime talk ;););)

Aww bless are you at the you hang up first no you hang up first stage, lol. I remember that like it was yesterday, or was that just me, lol.

Aww bless are you at the you hang up first no you hang up first stage, lol. I remember that like it was yesterday, or was that just me, lol.

certainly are :eek: but we then text for 5-10 mins after too

I'm like Inatiz i met my OH online on a site called ICQ i had not long come out of a nasty relationship and he and his now ex wife had just split up.
we talked online for a few days and then he gave me his moby number and i rang him, so then we started talking everyday on landline and moby and by text
after 3 weeks we decided to meet

slight problem i was in nottingham he was in devon!!!!

he sent me a train ticket,and i arranged to travel down, mate had kids. other mate wanted his name, address, phone number,inside leg measurement lol just in case he was a weirdo!!!!

i got as far as taunton ( the last stop before him) and panicked lol
all that went the second i got off the train and saw him.
i lost my dad in june the same year and we had only known each other 4 months and he came up to support me at the funeral straight after he had finished work

we moved down here in the august because i was getting a lot of hassle off my ex
and he moved in with me the following may and that was in 2001
we got married on friday 13th august 2004

I'm like Inatiz i met my OH online on a site called ICQ i had not long come out of a nasty relationship and he and his now ex wife had just split up.
we talked online for a few days and then he gave me his moby number and i rang him, so then we started talking everyday on landline and moby and by text
after 3 weeks we decided to meet
slight problem i was in nottingham he was in devon!!!!

he sent me a train ticket,and i arranged to travel down, mate had kids. other mate wanted his name, address, phone number,inside leg measurement lol just in case he was a weirdo!!!!

i got as far as taunton ( the last stop before him) and panicked lol
all that went the second i got off the train and saw him.
i lost my dad in june the same year and we had only known each other 4 months and he came up to support me at the funeral straight after he had finished work

we moved down here in the august because i was getting a lot of hassle off my ex
and he moved in with me the following may and that was in 2001
we got married on friday 13th august 2004

awwww thats loverly im waiting for him to get home n ow will update tomorrow.......

Back