What a long day its been

Hello! xxx

Hello DD how are u getting on xxx

just had quorn sausages and 2 eggs in frylight for brekkie yummmm OBTW how do i change my title cant remember duh !!

well should be at group tonite but due to the extreme weather conditions C has cancelled tonites and tomorrows classes

Morning Guys

Well ive decided to come back on here and restart my diary.

Hearing the sad mews about our dear frien Westiegirl has bought it home to me how life is too short and i need to get my bum in gear.

Still been doing SW most half heartidley but after an amazing loss of six and half pounds this week i am determined to get back to the 3 stone i prev lost only 4 and half pounds to go and then hopefully 4 5 or even 6 stone before end of year!!

Hope you all having a great day xx

I am sooooo bored

Usually see the OH all weekend but certain commitments mean we cant be together this weekend and its been tough today such a loooong day.

All started ok got up and did hwork then shopping late afternoon went to the gym :eek::eek: cant remeber last time went as going swimming regularly as enjoy it much more didnt enjoy gym at all and even with aircon it was still hot.

Am cooking dinner at the moment but it just seems to have been such a long say and still eve to go thank got for "Dorothy" and Casualty is all i can say !

Hi Kittykat, hope you dont mind me having a peek at your diary! I agree, it has been a long day, dorothy nearly over, what to do ha ha! Hope you have a great week, xx

I'm good thanks Kitty, hope you are too. Hope you're not still bored... have you got any good books you can sit in the shade and read? x

Back