What a long day its been

Excellent news! well done. Does that make it 30 pounds in 6 weeks? or am I counting wrong?

Well done you!

brilliant !! well done girl!
hugs
gilly xx

Excellent news! well done. Does that make it 30 pounds in 6 weeks? or am I counting wrong?

Well done you!

thanks xxx its actually 32lbs !!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I know you've said you have a long way to go, and I dont know if you're like me but sometimes I think, I've lost 2 stone but still have ages to go. Then I try to think of the health benefits of losing that 2 stone, which has put me from morbidly obese, down to obese. It just has to be good for you, hope youre still enjoying it x

im loving it !!!

sunday 5th july 3pm Wembley can you hear me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOO EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well how bad am i not updating and i feel ive been neglecting u guys too

i had such a busy week at work last week the last thing i felt doing at the weekend was updating on here !
NOt much to report really stuck on plan tried cooking spinach & ricotta cannelloni on sun and couldnt get the mixture in the tubes LOL so i ended up putting it on top was ok
been swimming twice and feeling really upbeat oh and tried the meatball goulash last nite got it for lunch and dinner today as yest was a green day

hope everyones well xxxxxxx

Kitty - I've just caught up with this thread. OMG - 32 lbs in six weeks, you go girl that is fantastic.

Massive well done xxx

cheers guys xxxx
well woke this morning starving WTF !!!! so i made myself a 2 egg omlette with tiny amount of grated cheese how yummy
i dont normally eat brekkie usually have yogurt and fruit about 10ish but i think im now converted

weigh in tonite so shall report back later xxxx

I use to not bother with breakfast, but now it's one of my favourite meals of the day. x

Back