What a long day its been

omg lost 2lbs !!!!!!

Hi K, i am so happy for you and your new man. If you are happy i don't think it really matters if it is going fast, i started seeing my man in the july and by august he had moved in with me, we are still together and happier than ever 3 years later.

Oh and well done on your weightlosses to date you have done superb

everyone at my class knows about you kitty and await your weekly news !! and my daughter phoned from liverpool and asked hows kitty doing? like she knows you too... heheheehe going great for you and lovely to see you so happy xxxxx

Oh My Word!!!!

Weight loss and a fella to boot!!! Absolutely fantstic Hun and a great read to catch up with!

Take care

Kerry-Ann
XX

well we finally sorted it and MM is coming up to me tomorrow nite till sunday ooooooh cant wait im sooooo excited !!!!!!!!!!!

everyone at my class knows about you kitty and await your weekly news !! and my daughter phoned from liverpool and asked hows kitty doing? like she knows you too... heheheehe going great for you and lovely to see you so happy xxxxx

NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
shall i start signing the autographs lol xxxxxx

Cheeky Girl!!! Lol....oh and "How's your Father" counts as exercise!!!!

well he should be here in 8 hrs !!!!!!!!!

Hey - he'll be there soon ish!! x

I'm so excited for you kk, enjoy this weekend x

cheers mate

well had the best weekend ever !!!!! he arrived at 8.50 last night and left 7.00 tonite need i say more !:D:D:D

Back