What a long day its been

keep on going hun, your doing so so so well! xxx

You are so inspirational :-D WOOP!!

hi kitty
just read through your thread and felt all tearful !
you are a true inspiration and so pleased for you ...keep up the good work and very soon you will be wearing a backless frontless dress(always been my target for christmas lol)
well done and keep smiling
Hugs
gilly xxx

well ive just got in from a night clubbing and i drove and to beat it all throughly enjoyed it i got loads of male attention even if they were younger than me !!
If u remember about 3 weeks ago i went out and had a miserable time and was home by 10.45 well tonite its 02.49 am !!!! and ive just had a mugshot beats a greasy kebab or chicken burger anyday !

well done you're doing amazing! x

Wow, you'll be Slimming World's slimmer of the year at this rate. Are we going to see you in the magazine as a success story?

I also have 'another person' to lose. You've really inspired me to keep at it. Thank you

Good luck on the rest of your journey to Slimdome

yer you'll be front cover feature material for sure! x

yer you'll be front cover feature material for sure! x
dunno about that !:eek:

Wow, you'll be Slimming World's slimmer of the year at this rate. Are we going to see you in the magazine as a success story?
can you imagine it !! i cant

I also have 'another person' to lose. You've really inspired me to keep at it. Thank you

Good luck on the rest of your journey to Slimdome

thanks good luck to you too xxx

well done you're doing amazing! x

cheers mate im loving it !

Well don KK.... how can you resist the kebabs!

Slimmer of the year defo hun - cant wait to see ya on front pg :)
x
xxx

Well don KK.... how can you resist the kebabs!

Slimmer of the year defo hun - cant wait to see ya on front pg :)
x
xxx

resisted as we didnt go near the shop car was parked other direction !!

Flipping 'eck. How did you lose that much in that short a time? Way to go girl.

I Really dont know mate just think not mixing carbs and protein is for my body !

good luck with the walk im doing mine tomorrow

ahhhhhhhhh fair play - good plan :)

Think you should get an album going of pics missus!

well its sunday and that means ..... swimming got there at 8.30 and there was 18 people in the main pool christ it only opened at 8.00 the baby pool was busy too was gonna go for a walk over the downs too but feel like ive got a cold on its way so think will leave that !

What a fantastic weight loss you have had. Stick at it you are an ispiration to us all

Back