What a long day its been

You truly are an inspiration! I too have another peron to loose

I have been doing this for 4 months now and I am starting to feel like I could win.
Keep it going you're doing amazing!!xx

Well done that is fab!! What a fantastic loss for you and a real ego booster . Slimmer of the year here you come!!!!

Well done you, thats blooming fantastic. You have to tell me your secret, did you just stick to green days? Any tips?

there is no secret
i vary my days am liking green days more at the moment i do stick to red days tues and weds as i believe pasta & rice weighs heavier in your stomach !! lol
i also drink about 3 cups of green tea with lemon mon -fri dunno whether that helping too

well been up since 2.30 on and off with a dodgy tum and pains in tummy too trying to figure out whats caused it !

ive just phoned in sick and got a b******** from m,y boss !!! he told me to go to the doctors and he wants to know what they say tummy bug fffs !!!!! wot they gonna do !!! im fuming !!!!!

well rang the docs spoke to receptionist who thought it best i saw a doc so app 11.20 still got pains and just been sick thik it may be the chix i ate last nite

I was unaware that your employer could "force" you to go to the doctors? I'm pretty sure that they can't! So ring your boss back in about an hour and say the doctor says you have a tummy bug. Say you spoke to the doctor on the phone (which you can do at my doctors).

If you are sick, you are sick, nothing your boss can do about it even if you get told off. How childish, this has made me quite fuming!!!

Hope you get better soon, and here are some hugs ((HUGS))

Theresa x

OO we cross posted then, glad you have got a doctors appointment to be on the safe side, let us know what they say!

Theresa x

cheers mate i was fuming too
didnt really want to waste docs time but better to be safe think its a touch of food poisoning ! im the only one to blame i cooked the blasted chix

Fingers crossed you haven't poisoned yourself, take care and hope you are OK!

Theresa x

These bosses seem to think they are something they're not don't they. I suppose he forgets that your the one who help him earn his fortune!!! xxx You just make sure you look after yourself and don't let it worry you, get better soon as I've been reading your threads and your marvelous - oh and being sick ??? That might be a couple more pounds you have lost xxxxxx

Im off sick too,but I spend most of my time worrying about going back. I dont look poorly but it is all internal.. I did ask my boss if I could do shorter shifts when I come back but was told no.. If I could I would be back. Hope the docs goes ok

Good luck at the Dr's. I hate throwing up! eek.

I'd have been tempted to go into work, sit in my bosses office and throw up all over the place and then say.. see I told you I was sick, then go home LOL

Hope you feel better soon xxx

well been to the docs and it a viral stomach infection /food poisoning ive got to take a sample back to be tested nice !! hes given me some immodium and told me to drink flat lemonade/coke and eat toast or soup ! said it might take 2/3 days to clear up told work might not be back till wed not impressed as gotta write 45 k by fri ! think i might go back tomorrow see how i feel at the moment im sweating like a pig !!

I think your boss has overstepped the mark making you go to the docs - the first week off sick is a self cert in any event, you have to be off sick for more than a week before the doc gives you an official sick note. Silver lining to being sick tho' is the potential extra weight loss, not much consolation while feeling ill really I know.

With regard to Emski and the shorter shifts - I think you should look into this a bit more, not sure but think that if you have a genuine illness then your boss may have to accommodate you if at all possible, particularly if your dr supports it.

Some bosses are just nothing more than jobsworths with a title and usually a big salary they don't deserve!!

Hope you both feel better soon.
x

well been to the docs and it a viral stomach infection /food poisoning ive got to take a sample back to be tested nice !! hes given me some immodium and told me to drink flat lemonade/coke and eat toast or soup ! said it might take 2/3 days to clear up told work might not be back till wed not impressed as gotta write 45 k by fri ! think i might go back tomorrow see how i feel at the moment im sweating like a pig !!

What do you do?

oooh, poor you kittykat. I couldn't go in work if I was sick - I just take to my bed and moan and groan and cry for my mum (you're never too old to want your mum). Luckily, I have a very sympathetic hubby who looks after me really well when I am ill (whether it is a self imposed hangover or genuine) - bless him.

Good luck with the flat lemonade/coke (yuk) and hope you feel better soon.

Yeh, I wanted to know what you do too. Are you in finance?
you got it in one !!
i would have loved to have gone in to work coz ive just chucked everywhere !!!!

Back