What a lovely forum!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Yummymummy2012, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Yummymummy2012

Yummymummy2012 Member

I have always struggled with my weight, but five weeks ago I found out I was pregnant ? and have already put on 8lbs. I'm getting married in September and I don't want to hate my wedding photos. Looking to you lot to inspire me and keep me on the healthy eating track over the next 7 months, then to keep me going while I try to lose the baby weight afterwards! Can't wait to get started, off out for a walk ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Suzisu

Suzisu Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.05%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello,

I hope it's ok to say congratulations on becoming pregnant! Sound's like you've got a good attitude towards staying healthy for both you and your baby's sake - good luck and enjoy both the pregnancy and the wedding, it will all pass too quickly!!

Sue x

4. Wheelndeal77

Wheelndeal77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.18%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Good Luck!!! I'm just starting today - can't wait to see my first weight loss! Sick of seeing the scales rising! So depressing!
    I'm turning 34 soon and i'd love to be at my goal weight by my 35th birthday. Gives me a bit over a year to lose 75lb. I'm gonna try my butt off!

5. sammyd

sammyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    orlistat
    hiya & congrats..
    sam......x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.