what a nice day

My froth is evaporating, Howdy!:rolleyes:

And I've got a headache!

LMAO lisa ... i htink you scared him ...i also think hes met his match!!! how r u feeling are you going back on LT soon

Just wanted to mention seeing as were having a *****.......

Around seven months ago there was a horrible mother at my daughters pre school who I overheard calling me a 'fat cow'....I think it was cause I accidently brushed past her or something stupid like that.....

The irony was she was exactly the same size as me!...anyway I never pulled her up about it as getting into a bitchfight in the playground is not my style....I like my revenge savoured and served very, very cold........

Today, I popped out to get some more painkillers and water supplies and bumped into the nasty witch coming out of Sayers (lol).....she gazed at me in astonishment and said 'Oooh you look different!", I just replied, 'Yeah, more yummy less tummy!"......why oh why, did I say that?!:eek::D

Anyway she is bigger than ever and I look better so I don't care!:p

But I am a prat!:D

No no no... fabulous response - wish I was there to see her face - b*tch !

I like to beat a man while he's down, Nic!

And when he's up!;):D

I feel loads better, but soooo achey and tender....hopeful for LT restart on monday!

Lisa xx

Damn, I miss the shakes......and my LT, fnar, fnar!;):D:D:D:D

No no no... fabulous response - wish I was there to see her face - b*tch !

Thanks 2hour! She was red and sweaty!

She looked a right pleb wearing a black waterproof mac and knee boots in the heat too!:D

Lisa xx

yeah i agree with 2hour ...well done hun...good response ...cool, bet you can't wait to start again... you may aswell start while you are achy ...as you know it happens anyway !!!!

yeah i agree with 2hour ...well done hun...good response ...cool, bet you can't wait to start again... you may aswell start while you are achy ...as you know it happens anyway !!!!

My pills end on Monday so I will crack on!

Might as well go from one trip to another!:D

Acieeeeeeeeeeeed!:)

Lmao ... Good Luck On Monday Lisa Xxxxx Night Night

Night Nic!:)

Back