what a shame seams quite on here now

when i first did lipotrim the amout of people doing it and the help and advice was always plentyful and fast replys there dont seam to be many people on here now this site helped me no end when i was on it the support i got got me threw the bad days good old saying that works and is soooo true (IT GETS BETTER)once you get threw the first two weeks its like normal part of your life routeen you wont miss food only now and again you will have odd cravings and once you get to normal bmi did it really start to get bad as theres not so much fat to eat any more but my god that first mouthfull of food you have best thing you will ever eat trust me i had tuna in balsamic vinger and salad lushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi, I'm new and admit it does seem quite quiet in this part of the forum and notice that the Lipotrim TFR section has more activity, which is good for me as I'll be doing the total.

I'm nervous to start because my will power isn't good when doing the 'usual' diets of eating healthy foods and sorting out portion sizes etc. But a part of me is hoping it wont be too bad because I wont have to deal with food at all, so there are no temptations to add extras to my cooking/meals. I am single so don't have to deal with cooking for a partner or children so even less temptation. Fingers crossed!

ah i will have a look at that section didnt know there was another forum it defentily helps having support on lipotrim from people who are doing it rather than people who arent has alot of the times its negative untill you loss all your weight and they start it too lol iam on day two now as ut over a stone on after having my gallbaldder out last month as been naughty after not beiong able to eat much when i had gallstones so going to do for 4 weeks and get that off and then go back to how i was before proplems with gallbladder lipo trim changed my life and my wifes life cant recomend it anothe and we made a bit of money from being on tv and selling story to the sun which was my 15 minutes of fame lol

Ahhh you see i didn't know this bit was here!!! DOH!!! I just head straight to the TFR!!! Will try harder!!! : ) x

I kinda swop about where I head to ... normally go straight to TFR as that's what I'm on but I do regularly check in here for new posts :D

Always around to help if I can :D x x x

Back