What a Weekend!!!!!

jen30

Hey Guys,

Oh boy I had a horrific weekend... some of you might remember I was posting on friday with stomach pains etc and I couldn't face my shakes. I was taking fiber clear like my life depended on it anyway I managed 2 shakes on Friday and went to bed feeling awful then Sat morning I started to vomit and it lasted right through to 3am last night. Its was the vomitting bug and I'm totally stupid for not thinking I was taking sick because my 15 month had it at the beginning of last week. Anyway the fiberclear worked (and the rest) but it was tough I had to keep drinking water just so as I'd have something to throw up. I stayed with my mother as DH was on a stag in Poland (lucky for some). I now haven't had a shake since Friday and I'm concerned when I have 3 today I'll actually put weight on????? Any advice????

oooooo hun, it sounds like you've had a bad time. Three shakes are fine.....you certainly will not gain weight having three...infact you must have your three shakes, otherwise the diet will make you ill. They have all the right nutrients and if you miss one then you are missing out on vital minerals your body needs...infact I've read that if you only have two, you will not lose as much as your body switches to starvation mode. Get back on your three a day hun and watch those scales go down!!
x

Hi Jen,

Sorry to hear you had the vomiting bug, it is an awful dose.

Good to hear you are feeling so much better.

You might find it easier to split the pack and have six mini shakes throughout the day if your tummy is still feeling delicate.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Shazpaz I will def have 3 today. I just didn't trust my tummy this morning to have one but I'll have one at luchtime. I'll be stuffed today after nothing for so long. I can relate to the starvation mode alright my muscles are aching and my body feels heavy but its just lack of nutrients. If you were sick for 48 hours normally you wouldn't eat but I probably would have polished off afew litres of sugar filled drinks. Weigh in on Wednesday so we'll see!!!!!

I had some sort of sickness bug too during my second week Jen, but I stuck at it, and even though I threw up a few, I kept forcing the odd half of one down, and on day four of being ill, I started enjoying them again. So dont worry, you will get back to normal, just dont be perturbed! xxx

oh Jen you poor thing!!! I know there are loads of horrid bugs going around, you take care of yourself now do you hear???

Yeah best to have your shakes Jen, get all that goodness back and hopefully your tummy will be able to manage them better!!

Back