What about the arms?

SweetFannyAdams

My first mini goal was to be wearing a new top I bought (a Joe Browns size 16 very funky jobby) on the kids' first day back at school on September 3rd. Well, it fits in the body now, but the arms ..... it's like overstuffed sausages. I can't get it off by myself as my arms are so wedged in! Will my arms shrink naturally on the diet or am I going to have to try something drastic (like moving them) in order to shift the pudge?

lol - laughing at your "something drastic : moving them " comment! :D

I was very lucky - I lost a lot of weight from my arms just through the diet. I am happy enough in a sleeveless top now, but have to be conscious not to wave my arms around, or how I raise them - lol - they are a bit "wingy", so I have just started doing something drastic for that.

But you should see your arms slimming right along with the rest of you. Everyone is different, I was lucky - tended to lose from all areas at about the same pace....others, it starts on one area and works its wad down, or up or around, etc. Hang in there though - you will see a difference before you know it. :)

I'm sure you'll be able to avoid drastic measures SFA, I was the same about my legs and all of a sudden they've started shrinking!! I'm sure everything will go as is necessary :D

Back