What age do you think I am?

Please put us out of our misery x

I'd say about 20 :) x

Quite a wide variation there lol. I'm 26. People usually say younger but then again I don't really wear make up to work and here I'm at a wedding. We have a student with us for a year and I've been asked 3 times when I'm introducing her if I'm on placement too. Makes it harder to be taken seriously! When I worked in Sainsbury's at 23 I got asked twice if I was old enough to work in the off licence. I just don't get it!

If I served you I would have to id you for alcohol but not for cigs.
Sorry to jump in but, why alcohol but not cigs? They're both 18 and if you're Iding for one you should be the other!

on an Iding note i was asked for some for scissors the other day. She was proud as punch when I asked her isnt it like, 16 for scissors? "yeah, but its challenge 21".

Im 23!!

I had a new intake of students in September and one has ome autistic tendencies, he introduced himself to me and then proceeded to tell me,
' you have a very manly hair cut, but your body is much younger than your face'
I just smiled and said thank you.
The other week he also informed me 'that having such a slim body must take me a lot of hard work'
He really says what he thinks so don't worry about how old you look its what you do with your life that makes it worth living

Back