What are the mousse like?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Hello All
I have only been on the diet few weeks,i was woundering what the mousse are like? Also can you have them as an extra meal?

No Gemma they count as a meal if you have one. I personally didn't think them.

HTH

I like them, but don't eat them very much. Nice in strawb and F of F

I have a mousse everyday.. and i still have not got sick.. i absaloutly love them.. my fave one is vanilla.. and add a teenie bit of coffee.. and its just luuuush.. ive had chocolate ones.. strawberry ones.. ive had loooads.. I could happily eat for a day for the rest of my life..
x x x

You buy mix-a-mousse which is like powdered gelatine I think and then mix it to any shake flavour

I have a mousse every night :)

Best way to make them:

150-200mls of COLD water (3/4 FlOz)

Then put the shake pack in (choclate is the nicest.. DO NOT STIR)

Then on top of that, put a scoop of the mix-a-mousse...

Then mix it up iwith teh handblender real good. when you have some healthy air bubbles on top, stick it in the freezer for about 15-20mins

I look forward to mine every day :)

Strawberry, mmmmmmmmmmm just like angel delight, and you can get 2 bowls from 1 pack!!

I am the CD dunce when it comes to mix-a-mousse - I've given everyone a break and stopped asking loads of stupid questions! BUT I have one about twice a week and only once have I managed to make it right! Usually it doesn't thicken much at all! I am beginning to suspect that maybe my mousse stuff is faulty. Or I really am a complete idiot!

I am the CD dunce when it comes to mix-a-mousse - I've given everyone a break and stopped asking loads of stupid questions! BUT I have one about twice a week and only once have I managed to make it right! Usually it doesn't thicken much at all! I am beginning to suspect that maybe my mousse stuff is faulty. Or I really am a complete idiot!

PMSL!:D
I must be an idiot too ... but its the PORRIDGE I can't seem to manage! I have completely given up as every attempt so far has been boke-inducing and I'm fed up wasting packs!
(Is "boke" a Scottish word? ....If so I bet you can still guess what it means! lol)

I'm crazy because thats all I have! I'll have a choci mousse for my breki, chocci mint mousse for my lunch and a chocci orange mousse for my tea! U'd think i'd get bored but I really don't, might swap the chocci orange for bars next time I go but at the moment, the thought of eating chocolate (even though it's not real) 3 times a day and still lose weight works for me!

x

I have just had it fir the first time tonight, it's just like angel delight, very yummy and one pack makes LOADS, will def. be having it again! x

Back