What are we eating today?

Breakast: Atkins bar (lazy!)

Lunch: Home made vegetable and quorn mince lasagna (dreamfields pasta sheets). Lots of onion, celery, cauliflower, cabbage minced down 'small' and added to quorn mince and tomato puree, herbs, seasoning). Seriously yum.

Dinner: Not sure yet

Snack: To be decided

well
I was up at 5 O'clock this morning, we had a call from the care people, Jack The FIL's stability alarm was paging them indicating he'd had a fall, we dashed round there and indeed he was lying at the bottom of the stairs, god knows how, he has a stairlift. Anyway, we called for an ambulance, but after checking him out they said it was just bruises, he refused to go to hospital anyway, so that's that. We put him back to bed and left him there. Does that sound heartless?

So I haven't had breakfast,

I didn't get anything our for dinner

I'll report in tomorrow. LOL

It's amazing how quickly a planned day can go ratshit isn't it.

Oh Jim thats terrible. :(

B-cheese omelette
L-chicken salad
D - lamb chops and lefy greens
s_pork scratchings

Jim - I hope FIL is okay. Must've shook you both up though, not a relaxed start to the day.

B: cold meat and cheese
L: smoked cod and prawns with salad
D: salmon and cauliflower cheese

Aww what a fright! Bless.

Breakfast: Toffee MIM (flavoured with Da Vinci sugar free caramel syrup) - no frosting.

Lunch: Cheese omelette served with steamed cabbage

Dinner: Vegetarian lasagna made with low carb pasta sheets, veggies, tomatoes, herbs and a little grated cheddar cheese

Snack: Maybe!

Morning all

B: Scrambled eggs with bacon lardons.
L: The Cafe as usual for my carby meal. :)
D: Rouladen with steamed Kale and cabbage & leek mix.

Morning!

Hows your FIL today Jim?

B: protein bar
L: scrambled egg & pancetta
D: mince & ratatouille

Jack is OK, still a bit bruised and sore, we went to visit him again last night to check up on him. The carers are going to keep a special eye on him during their visits.

Glad he is ok Jim

Nelly - do you have recipe for Moussaka?

B - boiled eggs
L - an that stressed dont know if ill eat my chicken salad
D - lamb chops that were for last night.

Vicky I have 2 recipes. One is off here I think and another from the "Idiot Proof Diet Recipe Book". I didn't like the latter one when I made it as you could really taste the cinnamon in it and I don't like it. Don't know why I didn't leave it out really! Duh! I'll type them out for you later. I also want to share a recipe from the IPD recipe book for Spanish Chicken which is just LOVELY!

Morning all

B: Left over rouladen and fried onion.
L: I'm meeting the boss today, hope she fancies somewhere nice.
D: Beef curry to my recipe.

Morning!

B- 1 egg, mushrooms, 1 tomato
S- MIM with cheese
L- cauliflower and cheese
D- Chicken stirfry.

I had a fab day yesterday food wise! stuck to my plan even had a lil safe cheesecake after my dinner! THEN.. my hubby and I watched Chocolate..... and thats it.. i was ruined.. i then had half a snickers bar, half a crunchy bar and 1 slice of chocolate orange... WARNING DONT WATCH THAT MOVIE.

Morning all

B: gammon and eggs
L: whatever is in the fridge - bit of a throw together I expect
D: pork steaks, veg and some sort of sauce
S: babybel and pepperami

Am i getting hunger pangs due to eating chocolate yesterday??
ive had my eggs and a mim and for some reason still feel hungry!
if this my blood sugar levels messed up??

damn!!

right well ive kept it in control! i havent eaten anything extra just drank more water! seems to have calmed down now! that was annoying! and well not really worth it! i guess sugar is sugar but im glad i didng bing on bread pasta or potatoes they would have tipped the scales!

Back