What are we eating today?

Morning all. Vicky, to what do we owe this pleasure? Linz can i come for lunch and dinner??
My menu....
B = Probably just water, not hungry.
L = ???? Maybe an omlette or bacon, egg and mushrooms
D = Thinking Jims mums meatballs but so disorganised today i havent a clue

im addicted to this site!!!!!

Think we all are hun......I cant live without it now. If i dont get my daily fix i get withdrawal shakes

please dont read this Jim!
brunch was omlete = 2 eggs and small bit of cheese on top, 2 bacon and 2 mushrooms.
dinner will be the same.
ive run out of meat. cant drive to shop as still recovering from my booze binge! :cry:

B - x2 eggs scrambled with a bit of butter
L - cauliflower cheese made with double cream and grated cheese, with chicken breast and bacon through it (I'm eating it now and it's delish! :D)
D - not sure. Something with chicken I should think ...

You've only had water??! Naughty! You should eat something hun

I couldnt face it this morning. its days like this i like to have a protien shake but ive run out so will have to get some when i get my flaxseed in holland and barrett. Can you believe this glorious weather and Oliver is saying he feels sick now and wont go out.

Aww bless him. I hope he's ok??

What I wanna know is, why aren't we covered in ash??

Thanks hun, nothing lots of cuddles from mummy and some calpol wont sort out. Dont complain i have brittle asthma so if it falls im in hospital.

Gosh! I hope it doesn't fall then!

Oh and I could do with some cuddles ... :eek:

Sending big cuddles to you babe. I hope it doesnt too. Does anyone know if the planes are flying yet? My dad is due to fly to mexico today (lucky sod if he does)

Aww thanks my lovelies :)

Yeah I'm fine... just fed up that I'm on day 6 of 7 :( Rrrrubbish! Ah well, 4 days off next week. Lets hope the weather is like this.

Planes still aren't flying Cheryl. The radio says at least not until tomorrow morning

Back