What are we eating today?

hey Linz - nice to see you posting on here still and you are still pretty much sticking to atkins? :D

Yeah.. am trying to keep it along the Atkins food guidelines just upped my carb levels & have low fat instead of full fat... will see how I get on!

We'd haunt you if you left - eh Vicky lol? :D

we would stalk Caz :D

B - Atkins bar (didn't have time to make breakfast as I was lazy and overslept this morning)
L - Leftover Cheeseburger pie with loads of cucumber and celery and some mayo
D - Savoury MIM toasted with some Pork Dripping on (Y-U-M!)

S - Not sure yet, may have some rhubarb with cream or some tuna mayo, nothing too heavy and not too late as I think thats not helping my weight.

W - 4 litres already and I'm trying to get at least another 1 or 2 in before bed as I think I'm retaining water - I feel huge!

E - Just going to power walk to my Mums to take the little sister out driving (shes been put on the insurance today) and power walk back. Its about 1.5-2 miles total.

Way back in the mists of time, many many many pages ago, Lady Marmalade wrote:
Tomorrow one of my oldest friends comes to stay for the weekend, we have not seen each other in years so I think this weekend is going to be a bit hit and miss. I hate it when I can't plan my meals, I've got so used to it now...

LOL well the weekend couldn't have gone any worse! :8855: Got my purse stolen on the Friday night, went on a complete bender for the rest of the weekend as I was so p***ed off and trying to put a brave face on for my mate. Pathetic excuse I know. :eek: Biscuits, toasties, PIZZA, fries, bread... ARgh, I am SO bloated and uncomfortable today, my glands are up & sore and I feel like cr*p but I deserve it. :D

b - made bacon & eggs but could not face it :jelous:
l - ham & salad
d - chicken thigh fillets, fried in olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika & sage. With cauli & cabbage.

sn - leftover bacon

argh, have you managed to sort out all your cards and the like? how crappy :( at kleast you had youe friend xx

my meals today are

B: Nothing
L: corned beef/cheese salad leaves cucumber mayo
D: piri piri chicken, asparagus in butter and pesto and a side salad and mayo

1 pints of water and 2 vodka and lemonade

tomorrow i PROMISE i will drink 5 pints in the day at least! ( i DO mean water lol)

Ok, here goes.
B=sleep
L=Nothing
D=tiny amount of cheese wrapped up in salami (very thinly sliced, 5 slices), 4 brazil nuts and half a mim.
Only managed 2 litres of water today too.
Really not hungry. Think its due to my shifts. Fingers in ears and singing la la la la la.

Ok, here goes.
B=sleep
L=Nothing
D=tiny amount of cheese wrapped up in salami (very thinly sliced, 5 slices), 4 brazil nuts and half a mim.
Only managed 2 litres of water today too.
Really not hungry. Think its due to my shifts. Fingers in ears and singing la la la la la.

glad im not the only naughty one :rolleyes:

Think its just you and me hun. Oh well get ready for a grilling (no pun intended) tomorrow. Lol. At least you had a proper dinner. I really couldnt face it

Why should I wait until tomorrow to bollock you missus???
Shifts are no excuse :mad: that is a pathetic amount to eat and if you haven't lost anything on Wednesday don't come crying to me - sniff :sigh:
Well, you can if you want :D Ya know I'll listen and sympathise really x x x

And LM, you're no better LOL!

Think I'll try and hit my bed now, catch up on some sleep - night babes and all x x x :p

and drink more water !!!!!!! :p

morning :) naughty girls!!!!
B - scrambly egg with MR Tom K
L - chicken and crispy bacon salad
D - salmon and spinach with 4 cheeses
S - babybel on my desk still from yesterday had sooo much water didnt want to eat :D

d- another 5/6 litres of water and some decaf coffee

E - 20 min dog walk this morning and a four miler tonight

Good morning

B: Lamb curry and spinach.
L: The Carby Cafe today.
D: Not sure, something with diced beef.

I'm in no position to b*ll*ck anyone! :D

argh, have you managed to sort out all your cards and the like? how crappy :( at kleast you had youe friend xx )

Aww thanks hun. I cancelled all my cards at the weekend and then found out today my purse has been handed in at a police station miles away! Minus £80 in cash, but it sounds like it still has a couple of store gift cards in it worth about £135 - result! :)

It was a good laugh though, the weekend, I don't regret a minute of it. :D

b - 3 bacon & 2 egg
l - tuna mayo salad
d - leftover chicken thighs & steamed veggies

Thats good. You got it back. Sometimes its the personal stuff we have in a purse more than the money

yes i agree, I have all sorts in my purse that means something to me.

Back