What are we eating today?

Afternoon all you lovely Atkins (and non-Atkins) folks :D
Tues 19/10 - Maint

B - ff greek yog flaxmeal/seed/splenda
S - 1 slice of mim bread (it is getting better as I practice) with cream cheese
L - roast beef salad with lc coleslaw
S - other slice of mim with cream cheese
D - home made moussaka ish sort of thing - made it last night so it could sit and marinade itself today - yummy.

W - usual 4 plus coffees
E - about 40 mins with dogbert - all uphill!!!!
then fishtank cleaning which can be quite physical with all the water that needs shifting
A - nope

Last edited:
I'm back! And I'm Atkinsier than ever! Bars are gone and I'm buying no more (for now). Thanks all for the ass-kicking. :) I really really want to lose those 4lbs by the end of October now. Scales have gone up so far this week but I'm ignoring them and thinking positively. :)

B - fried egg
L - salmon and lettuce with caesar dressing
D - huge prawn cocktail basically - made the sauce with that horrible no carb ketchup - once it was mixed with hellmans and a load of chilli sauce it was gorgeous though!
S - 12 brazils, slice turkey, 2 slices corned beef, half a mim. And no bars. :D
W - mostly coffee and sprite zero today
E - 4.5m run with the club tonight
A - 0 - alcohol is not good - it might have to go again if I don't lose this week. Did without it for 9 weeks on lipotrim. :eek:

B - egg & mayo smushed up with pepper
L - Turkey steaks with dried corriander, mint & garlic + salad leaves & a pickle
D - garlic & shallot meatballs with 4 cheese and 1/2 tin tomatos baked in the oven.

Snacks ... about 10,000 litres of sugar free jelly & whipped cream w/splendaaaaa.

Not posted for AGES but still not losing, would be doing excellently if I wanted to maintain! :rolleyes:

Yesterday

B - Bacon & cheese (30g) omlette
L - Ham, mixed salad leaves. cucumber, radish & mayo
D - Cabbage gratin with added lardons & smoked sausage

Today

B - Bacon & cheese (20g) grilled
L - Cheese (30g), mixed salad leaves, cucumber, radish & mayo
D - Chicken or Pork, cauliflower & brocolli

Morning all, I'm on strict induction here having put on 10lbs over the Falklands weekend and then the Holiday in the sun. To be honest its 14lbs in total seeing as I lost 4lbs on induction before we even went away. LOL. :)

B: Left over lamb chops and kale heated in the microwave.
L: I'm meeting Colleen for lunch as normal for a Wednesday, something legal with salad I think.
D: Bockwurst and steamed spinach, cabbage 'n' leek.

Lol Jim - thats good going. At least you know you will lose it again!

B - eggs bacon and mushies
L - corned beef salad and mayo
D - salmon and greens
s - none
ex - 90 leg masters..thats it!

morning everyone.

You'll lose it quickly Jim. And I'm sure it was worth it.

What are leg masters Vicky. Is it like a shake weight for your legs?;)

B- moroccan chicken kebab & cheese
L- big salad
D- maybe cheeseburger pie

Afternoon All
Wed 20/10 - Maint

B - usual ff greek yog/splenda/flaxseed and flaxmeal
S - 2 slices mim with cream cheese
L - minced beef and mushrooms with lettuce
S - 2 more slices mim with cc
D - rest of moussaka type stuff I made the other night with spring greens

W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
E - 1.25 hours walk with dogbert
A - nope

Last edited:
Looks great. I am too. Have an ab machine thingy and wait for it... The Tony Little Rock n Roll Stepper. It's fab. Next purchase the shake weight and leg master.

oh is the stepper better than a normal one? want one. my stepper is massive and creaks!

I'll stick to exercising with the remote control thanks. ;)

oh is the stepper better than a normal one? want one. my stepper is massive and creaks!

hmmm remote exercises. I see a new "in time for Christmas" dvd "remote work out with Jim"

I would love a massive stepper. This one creaks too and leaves ridges on your carpet but I love it. It really trims your hips and thighs without breaking a sweat. You can burn 100 calories in 20 minutes. Maybe will try oiling it today. I love any exercise I can do while watching tv. I got it for £19. on the internet. The dvd that comes with it is hysterical.

YouTube - The Rock n Roll Stepper is the only piece of gym equipment y

hmmm remote exercises. I see a new "in time for Christmas" dvd "remote work out with Jim"
lmao.

£19! i can only find expensive ones. i want one now!!

Got it about a year ago. Every now and then someone has it on sale. Sometimes the high street sport shops have them too. Will keep checking the internet for you.

found one :) bought it......18.98 total inc delivery :) omg better be good. will be glad to get rid of my old one cos its huge and takes up so much room.

i had better. i want to look like claudia schiffer by the end of two weeks. :D or its your fault. as long as i get it before monday ill be starting my exercise again on monday! ooh am i really excited about this? (madness!)

Afternoon all! Going well here.

B - fried egg
L - corned beef, pate and cheese
D - chicken thighs and my usual green veg
S - couple of sugar-free sweets, mim for supper
W - mostly coffees with light soya
E - 0
A - most likely not, might sneak a teeny V 'n' T watching the Apprentice later though. Makes Lordsugaaa easier to take. ;) On a course tomorrow and then off work for over a week, so I'm demob happy today! :D

Back