What are we eating today?

Poor Bren - I really feel for you petal. Hope you reach some kitchen-y compromise soon. :(

B - fried egg
L - tin of sardines, 8 brazils
D - the pie*
S - will make a ton of celery sticks later and dip them into something - finding veg hard to get into me this week. :confused: Probably half a MiM for supper
W - plenty
E - 0 (MUST get out tomorrow)
A - might chance two or three small V&Ts if OH gets home in time (didn't bother in the end)

*see my pie thread for the full horror

Last edited:
Good work on avoiding the curry Dizzy. But I really want saag paneer now!

Yes, and it's yummy. Never thought of it on Atkins for some reason, now I'm obsessing about it!

I spotted 'growing lettuce' in Lidl yesterday! It was a punet with about 6 varieties growing in it, so you can just pick it and eat it. I didn't buy any as I already had 2 icebergs in the fridge.

i've bought them before, you need to give them lots of water or the wither pretty fast. tbh, i thought a bit gimmicky, not as much in them as you'd think. lettuce are easy to grow, stick them in a pot on your doorstep, water them copiously, you'll have a regular supply!
eaten all mine, chickens got the last of them, need to start a winter variety.

b - poached eggs
L - babybel and kabanos
D - same as jim ;)
w - 2 litres
a - rioja
ex - 15 min step and leg master x 100 and shake weight already done. more step later

B: corned beef & cheese omelette
S: pork scratchings
L: sausages and salad
D: roast pork, cabbage & cauli

But you don't know what I'm having? oh wait it's Friday so you do Vicky. :D

Morning all,

B: Poached eggs on toast.
L: The carby Cafe today
D: Well it's Friday. :D

they are nice. just easy to have a couple as a snack if hungry i didnt see the cheese ones but my oh my they look/sound nice :D

I get them from Lidl as well. They are yummy

Kabanos look good!
b-Daybreak bar (no time had to get to work early)
l-ham and egg salad - todays temptation was cheesy potato skins but I resisted and had a flat mushroom instead :)
d-possibly tandoori mixed grill and salad yum
w-I'll get there but been in training all morning

Hello Folks - FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :D

Fri 5/11/10 - Maint
B - flaxmeal porridge
S - 9 macadamia nuts
L - roast chicken
D - not sure yet, thinking steak and greek salad?
A - well it is friday and we are going out to see a band
W - usual 4 litres
E - dancing, maybe a small walk with dogbert but he has to go to vets for a checkup tonight so might walk him there instead of going in car, all uphill! (except coming back down)

Kitchen update, not finished but useable - only put the bare essentials in there till it is finished.

YEY great to have you back on edibles Bren x

Back