What are we eating today?

morning all ; how can it be sooo grey today after yesterdays gorgeous blue sky day ????

brekki; smoked salmon and 2 boiled eggs

lunch; roasted chicken with left over veggies from last night, sauce.

dinner;fancying a nice tuna steak so will go to morrisons this morning have it with baby corn and asparagus.ende up having plate of mixed cold bits , smoked salmon ,cheese , corned beef and ham, nice and quick x

Last edited:
I like fish Sukie, but somehow I never fancy Tuna?

morning woofie , morning jim,
i only like a tuna staek when its really fresh , panfried in butter its really good , but it really needs to be fresh else its just to dry and naff.
mind you i think any fish is lovely :)
youre food looks lush woofie x

I think with me it stems from ordering a spag bol at a Cafe and it turned out to be made with Tuna, the first mouthful made me think it was off, and I nearly puked. I mean spag bol made with Tuna. UGH!

uegh !!!! no wonder :)

I'm told it's quite popular Sukie, but not with me. :(

Mmmmmm kale and bacon bits *drool*

For me the same old same (protein, protein and more protein) until my carb splurge on the weekend...have already had an extra protein bar today and some nuts...

morning all ,hope you all have a fabydaby day :0)
sixes and sevens this morning ( its that time ladies :0( )
didnt know what to eat .
brekki; pepperami and atkins breakfast bar :0( iknow !!!
lunch; big old salad of lettuce , chicken avacado and prawn mayo , delish !!
dinner; got a lovely big fresh tuna steak, be having with veggies
snack ;some brazils and walnuts 25g of each

Last edited:
Morning!

B: A couple of cold left over sausages. I was late getting up.
L: Jenny's Cafe as usual.
D: Not sure, *SHE* is cooking tonight.

Morning

B: Usual shake
L: Usual soup
D: Very excited as going out for dinner. Only second time in nearly 9 weeks. Going to have some kind of fish with side salad.

Where are you going to Sarah?

Where are you going to Sarah?

Only going to the local Harvester. Not very glamourous, but they have the salad cart, so I can just order without any kind of spuds and then pick the salad items that I can eat. Yay!

OOOOH, I haven't been to a harvester for years. I really enjoyed their salad selections Sarah.

morning all, i had 1 scrambled egg, two mini franks, a slice of bacon and a grilled small tomato, i find if i eat a nice big brekkie i dont really need a lunch, dinner is probably going to be celeric, sprouts and gammon, (it`ll be a windy night lol)

sarah have fun dining out, i havnt been out to eat yet, im nervous i will fall pray to the naughty chip demon,

Cheesey Leeks!

Recipe please. I tried that once and it was a mess, very watery.

OOOOH, I haven't been to a harvester for years. I really enjoyed their salad selections Sarah.

Yes me too. Bit of a cheesy place, but love the fact that you can get the salad that you want. And you can check the nutrition value online, so I know what's in the dishes. How sad am I!!!

sarah have fun dining out, i havnt been out to eat yet, im nervous i will fall pray to the naughty chip demon,

Thanks DDT! That's why I picked the Harvester. It's the only place that I feel safe as I can fill up with salad items.

Back