What are we eating today?

Hello Hello,

B: A couple of babybels, then later 2 bacon, 1 sausage, 1 fried egg + TK
L: Salad box + coronation chicken
D: Curry!
S: some sugar free sweets
W: Lots
A: A bottle of white + another couple of glasses
E: None really - does walking against the wind count? Really windy yesterday!

Was out for curry last night.

Had a paneer to start (which unfortunately came with a bit of pastry, I didn't realise until it arrived).

Opted for a prawn curry which was based on coconut milk with a side dish based on Okra.

Probably not the lowest in carbs but just glad I stayed away from the bread and rice! I did have a poppadom though.

More damage limitation than anything! :D

10lb loss! Bloody hell, well done!

No probs WW, I'm honoured! :)

Big congrats James, fab loss - have you finished with the whoosh fairy and could I have her over here please? :)

B - bacon and eggs and tea, much tea
L - sausages and cauli mash if I can be bothered
D - roast pork and cabbage, I think
W - 1 litres, will try for 2
E - yes, walk around the shops
A - no

B&L: 2 hard boiled eggs and ham in mayo
D: belly pork with camenbert and salad
W: lots as usual
E: crappy body won't allow much but did walk about half an hour this morning
A: :cry::cry::cry::cry:no

Well done James - great loss for you!

B - usual flax porridge with cream (pics taken, will put them on later after I have been up town).
L - Other half of my cauli, corned beef and mozarella concoction - still very yummy :)
D - cooked a gammon last night so that with romaine lettuce and cardini dressing - 3 of my biscuity things with philly on them and one cathedral mini cheese, 4 pickled onions

W - 4 pints down, 3 very large coffees down, will be on water tonight when we go out too, will try and keep my intake up this afternoon.
E - dancing
A - nope :innocent0002:

Last edited:
hey chaps and chapesses was a busy wee day for me today with the dog show.. pleased to say on Buzz's debut show he won the puppy dog stakes!! :winner: i was more surprised that he stood still :eek:

to eat iv had
b- 2 bacon and 1 beef sausage
l- tuna mayo salad with 4 olives, cheese and cucumber
d- not sure
snacks- 1 rasher of bacon wrapped in cheese like wee finger food wasn't much tbh
w- 1l i know i need more
e- running round that dog show

i can notice some weight is off me as i could fit into a pair of trousers comfortably so well happy...good day all round

Evening all
Today is a noughtie birthday so I'm trying to be Atkins Naughty!

B - protein shake (thought I'd better start the day off well as played tennis this am)
L - hard boiled egg and pork scratchings
S - Green and Black 85% chocolate (about 5nc s worth)
D - Chicken breast wrapped in streaky bacon, lettuce
S - mim birthday cake (i'm very proud of it) will try and post a pic later

I'm thinking of making some QUAX FLAX biscuits for canapé type things this evening with a bit of Chorizo and a variety of cheeses.

Not enough veg and I'm not even attempting to count the carbs - I might later - I don't think it's too bad, however I am feeling full of treats, birthday joy and not too much damage done!! :) :D

B: Atkins day break bar
L: tuna, mayo, lambs lettuce, water cress, romaine and rocket
D: Pork belly with cabbage, broccoli and mushrooms
S: SF jelly and cream

Evening all

B - protein shake (thought I'd better start the day off well as played tennis this am)
L - hard boiled egg and pork scratchings
S - Green and Black 85% chocolate (about 5nc s worth)
D - Chicken breast wrapped in streaky bacon, lettuce
S - mim birthday cake (i'm very proud of it) will try and post a pic later

I'm thinking of making some QUAX FLAX biscuits for canapé type things this evening with a bit of Chorizo and a variety of cheeses.

Not enough veg and I'm not even attempting to count the carbs - I might later - I don't think it's too bad, however I am feeling full of treats, birthday joy and not too much damage done!! :) :D

Happy Birthday :D sounds like you are having a good controlled day really - well done! :birthday:

pigletville said:
Evening all
:D

Great idea - happy birthday :)

Happy birthday Piglet - hope you got lots of lovely prezzies - because forget the love and support of family and friends, it's all about the gifts LOL :)

Happy birthday Piglet, and well done on sticking to the plan! :birthday:

Minx that's fab about your puppy - he's very gorgeous. :)

Bren, that cauli/corned beef thing sounds totally delish - two of my favourite things combined, no three - there's cheeeeeeeese in it! ;)

B - two fried eggs and half a mim
L - chicken and lettuce with caesar dressing
D - two chicken thighs and green veg with cream/pepper sauce
S - sossie, celery and dip, salami, two sweets
W - prolly not enough
E - 0 - tomorrow!
A - glass of wine (from last night's bottle) with dinner, and might have a V&T now

Cross-posted with you James. Lovely feeling to see the sizes go down, isn't it?

Jim insists on fat pants photos from everyone (old thread somewhere). Take a pic! :D

Just tried on some old jeans. Size 54 waist. Now I can't take a single step in them without them falling down! Now at a very awkward stage where 44s are too tight and 46s are too big! The day I get in a 30 something i'll probably cry :D:D

I love it when trousers fall down...I just have to be careful I don't wear the old ones in public!

Right at the bottom of your stats there's a set of scales James - click those to add a rep comment. :)

Morning All,

Woefully hungover yesterday!

B: Cheese
L: Tomato soup with stilton in
D: Cheese
S: Sugar free sweets, some 85% dark choc, cheese, pepperoni,
W: LOTS
A: NONE
E: NONE

Kinda a bit sick of getting all hungover! I'm really going to cut back on the drinks for the next couple of weeks.

Also I think that dragging my body in and out of ketosis a couple of times a week is starting to take its toll...

Anyone ever get that feeling?

Morning all

Well only day 2 for me so still learning
but here is my plan

B eggs/cheese/little bit of spring onion/rocket maybe mayo - some kind of scramble
L chicken/cabbage/spinach
D cold meats/salad leaves/oil dressing
S babybel/hard boiled egg
E walking
W as much as poss - will try to beat my 2 liters yesterday

Back