What are we eating today?

We are now going out for cheapo tea at Wetherspoons before the cinema so off to look at their menu to see what I can have. Must also nip to shop and get some cheese to eat in the cinema :D

yeah i tend to buy it from morrisons for that reason. but saying that i go through it quickly

It goes through me quickly Sukie. ;)

They do a great fry up at our local Weatherspoons Karen.

My computer is too slow so I can't load their menu. I'll have to wait and see what they have when I get there and report back.

A fry-up sounds just the job after the day I'm having!

Nuts, protein bar, three protein shakes, an Easter basket homemade cupcake from the Farmers' Market and a tiny piece of coconut ice...mmmm....carbo overload but soooo nice!

Bad day Karen?

Good Morning all

B: Porridge and blue berries.
L: Jenny's Cafe, I fancy a big fry up today.
D: Something with Lamb Chops.

Morning. Hope the sun comes out again today. It's a big grey with me at the moment!

B: Exante shake
L: exante soup
D: Grilled tuna with courgettes, pak choi and green beans. Might stir fry all of that in garlic - yum!

It's grey here as well Sarah. Shame, it was such a lovely day yesterday, far to nice to work.

Morning all...I have decided to today to try and cut my portions as Im sure Im eating too much
B- egg bacon mushrooms 1.2g
L- Tuna celery and brocolli 4.8g
T- no idea yet...

morning all , on this gorgeous sunny day.

brekki; hot choc shake (rushed and cant face anything )and coffee with cream

lunch;cold roast chicken with ceasar salad

dinner ; shake (hot banana) too late back from college and soooo cant be arsed , hope im not coming down with something , no hunger !!!

Last edited:
Afternoon Lubbly`s

B. Coffee and nuts
L. Sea food mix MMmm
D. Steak, mushrooms in creamy garlic

Have a good day all

Woofy X

Oooh it is SPRINGY again! Sun came out a while ago after a dismal and cold start to the day.

Three protein shakes, nuts, protein bar and later with the kids - a creme egg (even though I hate the middle bit)...might munch on some chicken breast with mixed veges later too...if I am hungerful...oh I forgot to add the other days that I have been eating liver pate, the rough one (man it is soooo yummy) on a whole meal wrap in the evening...mmmm...

Afternoon Lubbly`s

B. Coffee and nuts
L. Sea food mix MMmm
D. Steak, mushrooms in creamy garlic

Have a good day all

Woofy X
(((((hugs hugs hugs )))))))))) missed you , soo not the same without you hunnie xxxx

morning all

brekki; 2 cheesy scrambled eggs and 2 slices bacon , coffee and cream

lunch; chicken and avacado salad

dinner;tea out .lamb shish kebab with salad
with garlic mayo and chili sauce.

snacks; (super hungry this afternoon) mini choritzio, couple of cooked prawns and some roasted peanuts.

Last edited:
Morning all

B: a couple of fried sausages and eggs.
L: Jenny's Cafe.
D: Well it's Friday so it's the pub and then a donner with Salad.

Morning

B: exante shake
L: exante soup - tomato I think for a change
D: Garlic chicken, cabbage and grilled courgette

***Mornings***

Pop socks are firmly pulled up, lets get this party started! IT`S THE WEEKEND!!!

B. Coffee and cream. Atkins breakfast thingy with cream
L. Tuna mayo in lettice leafs
D. Steak with garlic creamy mushrooms

Have a good weekend, Angels and Jim. Jim

Woofy X

Back