What are we eating today?

B: 2 sausages and 2 scrambled eggs with some flax muffins.
L: Turkey Salad.
D: Beef with Cauli and Broc.
Snacks: Atkins bars, Pork Crunch, More flax muffins...and anything else I can fit in my mouth. Having a hungry couple of days LOL Yesterday I must have had 'snacks' amounting to a whole chicken, 2 packets of scratchings and a couple of mini Cathedral City packets. Can't stop eating!
dont stress hunnie , its better to eat if you feel the need ,and youre eating 'good' atkins foods .xx

right today....
brekki ; hungry as a horse so had 2 eggs scrambled with a little cream, leftover cumberland sausage and random bit of steak i didnt eat last night. also had a choc orange atkins bar !!!! thanks nex all youre fault :eek:!!
lunch;3 babybell
dinner; roast pork broccoli and cauliflower with some carrots and creamy gravy, gorgeous!
had 2 low carb brownies i made , too nice and at 2.8 gr carbs shouldnt have too many , nice treat though .

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

For breakfast I had Jims Curry!!!!
Cooked last night (without fresh chilli`s) and I couldnt stop looking at it this morning so I had it! Big bowl of it MMmmmm

Happy Woofy X

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

For breakfast I had Jims Curry!!!!
Cooked last night (without fresh chilli`s) and I couldnt stop looking at it this morning so I had it! Big bowl of it MMmmmm

Happy Woofy X
good for you ! as jim said you start to redefine breakfast foods :0) could have gone a good curry myself this morning !

Oh sukie, it was lush. Much better to leave it over night, will power needed mind.....

My boys think Im mad, They know me so well. hee hee

Woofy X

Glad to see I am not the only one addicted to the curry :D.

My meals today are:
B: Shake
L: Soup
D: Cottage cheese salad - cottage cheese is the other thing that I seem to be addicted to right now. Might chargrill a piece of red pepper and chop it up and mix it in.
Snacks: Half exante bar. I have been cutting down on these and finding the loss is better.

Cottage cheese is okay but made into a pudding, sweetener (splenda) and cocoa...I would rather eat tuna (and that is pushing it as tuna just isn't that interesting either...tuna mayo is nice, but gets boring after a while and I know you can buy tuna steaks and do stuff with them...but...)

Yeah, but it is the most boring source of protein ever I find...ugh!

Good morning all.

B: Left over meat loaf from yesterday. I'll post the recipe later today.
L: I'll be off to the Cafe
D: Lamb chops with steamed veggies.

good morning all ,
went to bed with my bad head (as opposed to leaving it sitting on the sofa ???)at 9.15 and ive woken a little foggy but no headache :D feeling strangely weepie tho ?? what is up with me ? get a grip !!!:copon:
anyway i digress
brekki; continental plate ( smoked salmon salami ham and some cheese and philidelphia) atkins shake

lunch; roast chicken and ceasar salad, some baby bell and sugar free jelly.

dinner; butter chicken with mange tout and baby corn , left over cauliflower. absolutely lovely !!!mmmm

Last edited:
Morning

B: Shake
L: Soup
D: Prawn & veg stir fry I think
Snack: half a bar

ive woken a little foggy but no headache :D feeling strangely weepie tho ??

Dr Woofy is ready to see you now, Miss Sukie.....
Have you been drinking enough?
Sugars low?
TOTM?
Heating on too high in ur home and its making you feel foggy headed?

Today, Dr Woofy wants you to...
Get some fresh air(no running)
Up ur water in take
Take things a little slower today
Cuddle Princess on the sofa while watching telly......

If no better by lunch time, come back :D

Dr Woof X

Morning all!

b- 3 scrambled eggs (feeling greedy but regretted it afterwards)
L- Soup/shake
D- chicken and leeks

*waiting patiently for Sue's chocolate brownie recipe and Jims meatloaf one too please*

B omelette with bacon
L spinach and tuna
D pan fried scallops (been to Lidl lol) with leek, parmesan and mushroom risotto

*waiting patiently for Sue's chocolate brownie recipe and Jims meatloaf one too please*

OK, I'll do it after lunch, promise. :)

Back