What are we eating today?

B. Go lower Clusters with unsweetened soya milk
L. Mushroom Stroganoff
D. Low carb pancakes if anyone has a good recipe? Its my treat for reaching the stone mark!! YeHa!!

LOL, are you sure he'll come back with the right thing woofy. ;)
He got it!!!! The boy done good!!!!! Apart from being loads of C**p into the house again. Cakes, sweets and crisps.... Nawty Nawty :copon:

Woofy X

A stone, good work and great news. Have you any idea of how heavy a stone is, just try lifting it.

Well done BB on your first stone gone for good! That's great news. :D :D :D

A friend of mine told me that some of the girls she did LL with bought a bag of sugar everytime they lost 2lbs and stored them in a big ikea blue bag. At the end they could hardly lift the bag. Just goes to show what we lug around every day.

I know, I remember watching diet doctor ages ago and they had this big lump of yellow stuff and it was the visual of what a stone of body fat looks like. Disgusting!! Xx

Thanks Woofy, Jim and Sarah. It is scary to think about how much strain you put your body under carrying all the extra weight about.

Sarah you are doing amazing!! Well done too. Xx

Thanks BB. I can't wait to be fully low carbing by Easter. I might make some of your Go Lower type meals. They sound great.

Been sooooo busy last couple of days I dunno where I have and haven't posted. Anyway, today;
B- Cheese & Flax Muffins
L: Tuna Mayo Salad
D: Chicken and plate of broccoli covered in black pepper yummmmmmm!

Will have to try the meatloaf at some point.

I ended up making chilli lamb burgers (got enough for 2 more days going in the freezer) with celeriac mash and cauli. Can't say I am a fan of celeriac.

I only had 170g of meat, a couple of spoons of the mash and the cauli and I am stuffed. I can't believe how little I can eat now compared to what I used to eat. I would easily have eaten half the pack of lamb mince, a huge mound of mashed potato and veg and would still have had room for snacks in the evening. :eek: I won't ever be returning to those BAD ways!

Those days have long gone,babes. Well done hunni bunni. Im making ur chilli lamb burgers 2m. Sounds lubbly.

Woofy X

Hope that you enjoy them. I thought I might try them again with some chopped mint in them. You can also make them with beef mince.

Lush on legs. LMAO

Good Morning!

B: Cheese on brown toasted wholemeal.

L: I'll be off to the Cafe

D: Maybe the Chicken curry left overs from last night.

Morning Lovely`s

B. Lush on legs ( Jims meat load )
L. Jims curry
D.Jims Mums Meat balls

Im having a Jimmy`s Day it seems lol

Woofy X

jims meat load woofie ????? mmmmmm interesting :0)

Last edited:
Back