What are we eating today?

morning all , had a really lazy few days with running think thats why im feeling so very duuuugh !!!!!!!so this morning back on track!
brekki; atkins bar for pre run energy and 2 cold l/c sausages.
lunch ; left over butter chicken with some broccoli
dinner ; at college till 7 so not sure yet, had two cold boiled eggs and a ton of water too late to eat anything serious x think ill go up to living room with a nice decaf cuppa and chill out im brain fried

Last edited:
B. ( Jims meat load )

The secret is out my, Jim Jim.;) I bet ur "meat load" has never been called sex on legs before......
Im not going to change it, its funny.

Giggle Woofy X

ASh well, enjoy woofy.

Morning all

I see woofy is causing mayhem already this morning.:D

B: VLCD bar
L: Soup
D: Grilled tuna with salad

lmfso Woofy!

B omelette with mushrooms
L beef and spinach
D chicken and mashed cauli

ta woof x

B - 3 x bacon & 2 scrambled eggs.

L - Salmon roasted in garlic butter & lemon with asparagus, broccolli % courgettes.

D - Atkins bar.

Snacks - Coffee n' cream :)

Salmon roasted in garlic butter & lemon with asparagus, broccolli % courgettes sounds lush, Jaybar.

Woofy X

Jaybar, Welcome to Atkins.
See you on the other threads. Keep posting as I find it helps, loads..

Happy Eating the Atkins way!!!

Woofy X

Today I've done mostly protein shakes (five of the beggars), so it has been drink drink drink and more drink...a glass of milk tonight too...upping my protein in a mad experiment...am very gassy at present...oof! Ran out of probiotics last week...

I dont think I have passed wind since I've been on this diet! The salmon sounds delish!

LOL, you can keep it too!

Oh but Im a friendly girl and like to share...... my boys think its well funny. Trumpet Mummy they call me....COOL lol

Woofy X

Jaybar, Welcome to Atkins.
See you on the other threads. Keep posting as I find it helps, loads..

Happy Eating the Atkins way!!!

Woofy X

Thanks Woofy :)

I will keep posting as the last couple of days lurking around on here have been a great help.
It's also nice to know others have the same weaknesses. Like yourself I like a few glasses of wine, but so far I've managed to abstain (although I only started on Monday) :p

PS - The salmon was lush x

Jaybar, the wine is the Devil. Give it to me and I will drink it for you lol

Oh its good to post and have a giggle, babes, makes the diet stuff easy and have some fun along the way....

Glad you had a good day, roll on 2m WOOP! WOOP!

Sweet dreams..
Woofy X

Today;
B- Flax pancakes (made these yesterday for pancake day and loved them that much I had them again for breakkie LOL).
L- Bacon Cheese and Chicken Salad
D- Bacon, Sausage & Eggs.

Back