What are we eating today?

I am sooooooooooooo ill. Haven't eaten anything yet and can't face anything. Stomach is so bad :( This is second awful stomach thing in 4 weeks, I'm starting to wonder if maybe this isn't for me? :(

((((((( gentle hugs for Rela ))))))) whereabouts does your tummy hurt?

Get well soon, Rela.. x

Morning....
B. 1 min muffin with coffee
L. Mix meat hot salad
D. Lamb and veg

Happy weekend all

Woofy X

The first time was after I took those senakot thingies, but this time I've had nowt like that. It hurts all over to be honest, and is grumbling like mad, its embarassing, I can be heard over the TV and conversation! I've been in and out of bathroom all night, and gave up trying to sleep at 4am :( Hubs has spoken to work and they've given me tonight off but he says he thinks I'm in for it when I go in as he heard them say as he went past the office 'twice in a few weeks?!' :( So they obviously think I'm pulling a fast one :( I can't stand up straight the cramps are so bad and there was a point in the night it hurt that much I couldn't even take deep breaths!!! I'm just lying on sofa letting kids trash the place, I can't move, it'll be pizza delivered for lunch and then they'll have to wait til hubs gets home at 6 for their tea, I might even suggest a cinema afternoon where I get them on my bed upstairs and they can watch a film with the curtains closed, sure I have microwave popcorn in cupbaord. Ugh. Shoot me :(

That sounds terrible, I've no idea what to suggest :-(

Rela have u tried peppermint/tea? As if its bowl troubles that should calm it. When did u last go to the loo before last night, hunni?
Hope this message reaches you and all is better now?

Woofy X

Rela, atkins and low carb isn't for everyone, just as any diet isn't...if yoiu've had two tummy episodes, it would point to your body not liking something about the diet...maybe time to try something new when your stomach is back to normal?

Thats what I'm thinking Nex :(

Woofy, still bad hunni, toilet had been totally normal before all this kicked off yesterday. Think I might go back on Dax Moy Elimination diet, it worked for me before, its quite similar really but no processed at all (so no SF or Pork Crunch or owt) and some carbs allowed within reason.

hi all ,
brekki; ll hot choc shake and coffee
lunch; ll tomato soup
dinner ;steak , fried mushrooms and small tomato
snack ; some roast chicken (was STARVING !!)

Morning....
B. 1 min muffin with coffee
L. Mix meat hot salad
D. Lamb and veg

Happy weekend all

Woofy X

Change of plan for dinner. Im having
Mixed Saag:D
Mixed Korma:D
Cauliflower Bhaji:D
Saag Panir.:D

Been reading Neris and India`s Idiot-proof Diet today (cracking read)

Woofy X

3 protein shakes and a steak with veges mmmm...am defo burning fat now and I feel wheeee!

happy sunday all xxx
having a slightly 'up' day food wise , planning a good long run as per usual for sundays but know i cant do it on 1 meal and 2 shakes. so :
brekki; muffin in a minute with cream cheese.
lunch; 3 baby bells , smoked salmon and some ham.
dinner; roast chicken with yorkshires made with carbquick (1g) roast celeriac (we will see how it tastes :0)) mashed cauli and broccoli all with homemade carb free 'gravy'

Last edited:
Morning

B: Shake
L: Family birthday with food, so sticking to the protein and salads and avoiding the EVIL foods!
D: Soup or bar, not sure which yet.

**Happy Sunday**

B. 1 Min muffin with coffee and vits
D. Roast chicken and veg
T. Curry and salad

Woofy X

**Happy Sunday**

B. 1 Min muffin with coffee and vits
D. Roast chicken and veg
T. Curry and salad

Woofy X
morning hunnie , happy march :0)
had a muffin in a minute this morning with cream cheese , mmmmm:D

Morning, Sukie.
I make mine with coco powder. Spoon into 2 muffin cases and microwave it. Pull apart then spread butter. MMmm Lush....

Happy Woofy X

I actually feel somewhat able today so shall be eating:

B: Minute muffin with butter on.
(if thats stays down.....)
L: Ham Salad.
(if that stays down too....)
D: Chicken Stir Fry.

Lamping the water down today to try and rehydrate after the past 2 days. Urgh!

B - Omlette
L - Atkins bar
D - Minted Lamb chops with veggys

Back