What are we eating today?

Morning, Sukie.
I make mine with coco powder. Spoon into 2 muffin cases and microwave it. Pull apart then spread butter. MMmm Lush....

Happy Woofy X
oo that sounds nice , just had the standard one today , 1st time so will try it again with cocoa , loved it today , so much better than eggs every day x

Sometimes I just cant stand the thought of a cooked breakfast and want something "non smell and fast"

They are lovely....
Woofy X

B - atkins bar
L - 1 Sausage, giant mushroom, onion, 2 fried eggs
S - Thorntons turkish bar
T - Roast chicken caesar type salad.

I had my refeed today to keep me on track with hunger and training (as I do high protein in the week to lose body fat and increase muscle definition)...I upped my carbs to normal levels and even had my usual junk food meal...so three protein shakes and southern fried chuck and some yoghurts (full fat) and a turkey curry and some brown rice...even had some toast this morning, oh and some macadamia nuts a small fist full.

Good morning.

B: left over curry from last night.

L: It'll be the Cafe as usual.

D: Lamb Casserole.

good morning all , happy happy monday !!!
i love this time of year so full of promise with all things new and blooming :D sorry having a 'happy' moment dafs growing outside the kitchen window:)
so brekki ; hot chocolate shake
lunch; hot banana shake
dinner ; used the butter chicken recipie but with left over chicken , pork , steak and prawns , GORGEOUS! served with left over mashed cauli .
s/f jelly and little cream for pud

Last edited:
Hi suki, yes I love it when the mornings are lighter when I drive to work.

Morning all on this fine sunny morning!

B: Shake
L: Soup
D: Prawn and spinach curry with steamed veg. Didn't manage to make it Saturday, so looking forward to it tonight.

B bacon omelette
L thin pork chop, rocket, salmon piece
D undecided, I fancy lamb chops or fish

B - Atkins Bar
S - Found some of hubbys really thick cream stuff in the fridge, vanilla flavoured, thought id give it a nibble.. its yummy!!! Just like ice cream but not frozen lol. Had maybe a desert spoon full.
Tesco Finest* Chantilly Cream 250ml product information - Tesco.com
S - Peperami
L -
5000205033259_200.jpg

and cauliflower
T - steak and salad.

xx

I had chilli beans at Jennies, had it over boiled cabbage instead of the rice. Looked strange, tasted great. :D

Spring has indeed sprung (wish my libido would catch up though, ssshhhhh!)...today was three protein shakes, an energy gel (man I sure needed it after the silly amount of physical effort I put in today, must remember am soooo not Superwoman!), a handful of macadamias and almonds mixed and a mixed leaf and tomato salad with some shavings of Parmigiano Reggiano (is that the same as parmesan?!) mmmm...am kaploofed and defo burning fat already, even after the hefty amount of carbs Saturday night and Sunday...

I had chilli beans at Jennies, had it over boiled cabbage instead of the rice. Looked strange, tasted great. :D

Hmm that sounds yum Jim. I LOVE chilli!

i had a small peice fo cheese for brekkie, then lunch i had two of them low carb wraps with chicken mayo and a splash of sweet chilli sauce god they were lovley, dinner i havent decided cos im still full from lunch, i do love my omelettes so i might have one again lol

Watch out for the sweet chilli sauce, it is nearly all sugar! I love the stuff, was so sad to give it up!! xx

Think mine has run away with urs, babes... Ive lost me mojo :cry:

Come back, Mojo...... Plzzzz

Woofy X
hey !!!maybe youre two's have ran away with mine for a gang b**g :banana dancer: seeing as theres no action here minus hubba xx:(

Back