What are we eating today?

B - Atkins Bar
S - Found some of hubbys really thick cream stuff in the fridge, vanilla flavoured, thought id give it a nibble.. its yummy!!! Just like ice cream but not frozen lol. Had maybe a desert spoon full.
Tesco Finest* Chantilly Cream 250ml product information - Tesco.com
S - Peperami
L -
5000205033259_200.jpg

and cauliflower
T - steak and salad.

xx

Edit...

Salad is cancelled!! My hubby is the bestest.

I have had an awful day and was thoroughly down in the dumps about salad.. again.

Hubs has just magicked up some bloody lovely steak fajitas instead. Gave those LC tortillas a whirl that I got a while back and they are great.

My tummy is happy now.

Ps, also need to own up to thorntons fudge bar, more cream, and eating some primula straight from the tube.

Oh, and an extra pepsi.

Roll on tomorrow, cant be worse than today! :eek:

morning all, hope you have a good one despite this nasty turn in the weather xxx

brekki; coffee and hot choc shake
lunch; hot vanilla shake
dinner; homemade steak mince cheese burgers , flax roll with mushrooms mayo and carb free ketchup, had some celeriac chips (thanks jim)they were pretty good,

Last edited:
Primula cheese in a tube, I haven't had that in years and years. :D

B: Left over casserole.

L: It'll be the Cafe as usual.

D: Not sure. *SHE* got minced pork out so I think it's going to be meat balls.

Good morning!

B: Banana shake
L: Mushroom soup
D: Cajun spiced pork chop, steamed cabbage and char grilled courgette

Morning all.

B. Egg and bacon mayonnaise
L. Mushroom soup
D Chicken Curry with caulifower rice

B cheese omelette
L spinach, salmon, 2 pickled eggs
D roast beef mashed cauli​

morning all, hope you have a good one despite this nasty turn in the weather

Yeah, where did the sun go?! Rain and gloom and brrrr cold in Bristol today....brrrr....

Today is much the same as previous days, protein shakes all the way through though and maybe a handful of nuts if I get peckish later.

i had a frankfurter thing and a tomato for brekkie, odd i know lmao
then two low carb wraps with chicken and mayo in with a teeny drizzle of sweet chilli dip, ( i will have to ween myself off that lol )
for dinner im having that celeric thing, and some of those yummy sausages jim reccomended from lidl, rest of the family are having spuds and sausages,

B - atkins bar
S - some more of that yummy cream stuff.. all gone now.
L - 2 lc wraps with roast chicken, peperami and primula
T - steak fajitas again.. yum!!!!

Will try to have nothing else now except water, must stop picking in evenings. xx

B - 1 egg Omlette
L - Coffee n' cream
D - Chicken leg

I'm getting strange pains in my stomach today and it's worse when I eat or drink, so I've kept everything to a minimum :cry:
I hate things I don't understand.

Hi everyone !
B Eggs and prawns and salad ( dont ask its just what i wanted)
L Roast Beef salad
T Chicken and mushrooms
S One Babybel, one sausage
One Coffee and cream
Only second day, had a bit of tummy ache this afternoon, dont think its the Atkins, i think its because ive been on Lipotrim last week and tummy was probably shouting at me lol !

Good Morning

B: Porridge and blue berries.

L: That#ll be the Cafe as usual.

D: Smoked mackerel with steamed veggies and a fried egg.

Morning all.

B: Choc Shake
L: Thai Soup
D: Grilled chicken seasoned with jerk spice and stir fried veg.... I think. Might throw some more jerk spice in with the veg also.

Thai soup, what's that I want some!

Thai soup, what's that I want some!

You won't want it Jim. It's one of my VLCD products. Processed packet stuff with everything I need to keep me alive!

I am going to make a thai soup when I am done with this processed stuff. I think there is a recipe in my Pig to Twig book. Will investigate for you and put it on the recipe thread. I LOVE thai. It's my favourite take away!

You won't want it Jim. It's one of my VLCD products. Processed packet stuff with everything I need to keep me alive!

Ah OK. I'm looking forward to that recipe though. :) I like Thai food too Sarah.

good morning all xxx
supposed to be doing full food today for my long run but just cant be ar*** at all not hungry (good thing i guess ) see how i go durning run xx

brekki ; ll bar
lunch ; ll hot chocolate shake
dinner ; chicken paprikash with broccoli , and flax roll i made for burgers yesterday ,mmmm thanks jim really enjoyed it xx

Last edited:
Back