What are we eating today?

How long is your "long" run then Sukie?

I'm looking forward to that recipe though. :) I like Thai food too Sarah.

OK Jim, I have a few thai recipes in the twig to pig book. I am happy to post them all, but which would you like first. Will do one a day! Your choices are:

Thai hot beef salad
Thai green avocado soup
Thai green curry
Thai salmon fishcakes
Thai style marinade
Thai style meatballs with peanut sauce

They all sound yummy scrummy!

Start from the top and work your way down Sarah. :D

How long is your "long" run then Sukie?
at the moment its usually 6 to 8 miles , but had a bug bear up me arse today and did 10.5 miles x

Pretty please may I have green curry? xx

at the moment its usually 6 to 8 miles , but had a bug bear up me arse today and did 10.5 miles x

That's brilliant Suki. I couldn't even manage from the house to the end of the road :(

B - Atkins bar
L - Salmon fillet & salad (sneaked a bit of beetroot)
D - Been picking the chicken from a curry.

Snacks coffee n' cream

2 Protein shakes, 1 bar and some peanut butter, yoghurt and cream cheese (not all at once though) this evening as need more energy today as did killer workout in gym. Working out hard in ketosis defo works better from day three. Although last week it was okay on day one? Hmmm...

B - atkins bar
L - 1LC wrap with roast chicken, peperami and primula
T - 2 fish in butter bags, green beans, mushrooms, 1/4 onion, cauliflower, rosemary, extra cheese, paprika - all mushed together and cooked in oven - was delicious!!

i had two of those delicious pork and leek sausages from lidl, with the celeric, mashed, oh it was lovley, i actually like celeric better than mashed potato, im lying here like a beached whale cos i feel so stuffed lol

I just couldn't take to celeriac, the smell when its cooking just grosses me out. I wish I liked it because I've seen tonnes of cool recipes where its used :(

Hmm, I wasn't keen on the taste either. Glad you tried it and liked it.

Is it VERY like celery? Ive never tried it as I hate celery with a vengance, literally hate it.

Might give it a try if it isnt, keep seeing lots of nummy things to do with it. xx

I loathe celery, i really do, and i was panicking cos it smells like celery before you cook it and while your cooking it, but it doesnt taste like celery,

Back