What are we eating today?

yes woofy. :)

I like a big breakfast, I'm always hungry when I wake up, probably because I don't eat or drink after 7 usually.

Protein shake for brekkie, protein bar and cappucino for lunch, yoghurt and banana for pick me up snack (am terribly tired today), protein shake for din dins...maybe some nuts later or peanut butter on a spoon (mmm).

breakfast: protein bar
lunch: protein shake
dinner: jalfrezi & cauliflower cheese
snacks: ham & protein bar.

I'm well & truly full up after my yummy dinner & a portion 1/3 of the size I used to eat with rice, bhaji's & nan!

Why oh why did I ever stop this way of eating?

Happy Saturday everyone!

B: Shake
L: Soup
D: Prawn, spinach and turnip curry with cauliflower rice

morning all , and happy saturday woke up feeling not at all hungry and so;
brekki; l.l toffee / nut bar
lunch;cold chicken , avacado and ceasar salad,
dinner; 1/2butter chicken ,1/2 jims curry made with prawns and cauliflower rice.low carb flax bread in lue of naan :0)
gonna make some little mixed starters too , tomato basil and mozzarella , salmon and cream cheese ect so will have a little pick( introduce my mates to the delights of low carb :0))

snack , pepperoni and some brazil nuts .

Last edited:
Mornin' all :)

B: Flax Muffin and Coffee
L: Tex Mex Frikadellen and Salad
D: Cauliflower Chicken Broccoli and Cheese Bake

You guys eat much more interesting stuff than me, I guess I am lazy!

B omelette with chicken
L chicken and lettuce
D fish of some kind, whatever Lidl have in :)

Morning Angels...

B. 1 Min muffin and coffee
L. mushroom soup
D.Butternut soup

Woofy X

Hi everyone, Im new to the Atkins forum (I've come over from LT after having a mini-meltdown in work). Have tried atkins twice and had great results, think I just have a mental block, you get taught all that meat and fat is baaaad! Plus, I dont know how to be creative with Atkins so I'll be coming to you guys for tips.

B- Atkins bar
L - Low-carb sausages, bacon (lowest carb I can find) and scrambled eggs with cheese.
D - Going out for my Dad's birthday and looked online, going to have plain panfried salmon with caeser salad.

Thanks for all the tips so far!

princess-of-power (Cracking name)

WELCOME TO OUR NUTTY THREAD OF ATKINS!!

Top marks, Princess for planning ahead.... I hope you have a lovely time. Happy Birthday Daddy Princess.. ( WOW that would make him king hee hee)

Woofy X

If you are carb-phobic or crave carbs look away now...it's my carb up day today (started last night), so I've had bran sticks for brekkie (how I love those brown things that look like long thin rat poos!) with a gorgeous cherry yoghurt on top...a small glass of guava juice mmm...some dark choccie, a wholemeal roll with peppers, cream cheese, banana, sliced grapes and apple on it and a side of the same salad...some more dark choccie, a cappuccino and a mango lassi (small one)...tonight it is chicken curry with brown rice and spicy lentils and potatoes on the side.

Nex, babes... Where do you put it all? Im stuffed just reading it....

Enjoy you carb full day..

Woofy X

Haha, thanks for the welcome woof! And nex...wow, I would explode atfer all that!

You should see what I eat on real hardcore training days...oof! Even I have to make myself eat it all so I don't start losing muscle mass!

B - None.. was in bed til 12.30pm!!
L - Jims sausages, 2 giant mushrooms, 2 fried eggs
S - couple of slices of salami
T - 2 fish in butter sauce, and cauliflower, broccolli, mushr ms, onions, green beans all mushed up together in oven with cheese on top

Made me laugh.. talking on msn to old boyfriend from years and years ago......

Harry says (21:32):
what you got?
Rachel says (21:32):
humm
Rachel says (21:32):
u know those fish in butter sauce things
Harry says (21:34):
oh yum yum
Rachel says (21:35):
but
2 of those, and cauliflower, broccolli, mushr ms, onions, green beans all mushed up together
then put in oven
with cheese on top
like fish cauliflower cheese
Harry says (21:35):
mmmmmm
Harry says (21:35):
u always were a good cook
Harry says (21:36):
cept when you were atkinsing
Rachel says (21:36):
which I am currently
Rachel says (21:36):
:p
Harry says (21:36):
oh no not again

I dont know why im such a crap atkins cook!?!? :rotflmao:

xx

LMAO!

Morning all, I've just woken up to bright sunshine, forgot to draw the curtains last night.

Hi and welcome P-O-P.

B: Fry up, 2 of everything.
L: I think we are at the boys today.
D: Depends on Lunch!

Back