What are we eating today?

If I remember Sarah. Oh yes, You and woofy must be quite close to each other.

So we are Sarah!!! Didnt notice b4 Jim. Jim said... What big eyes you have, Jim.... lol

( Now sarah is scared lol )

Woofy X

You calling me a woolf woofy?

:)

We are very close actually, I am only in MK!!! Stalking distance teeheehee!

We are very close actually, I am only in MK!!! Stalking distance teeheehee!

Ive always wanted a stalker!! Was hopin for a sexy male 1 tho :sigh:

M/k 20 miles from Dunstable... Poppin in distance for when u start eating low carbs full time... Cool! :D

Woofy X

and your a very cheeky little red riding hood. ;)

Ive always wanted a stalker!! Was hopin for a sexy male 1 tho :sigh:

M/k 20 miles from Dunstable... Poppin in distance for when u start eating low carbs full time... Cool! :D

Woofy X

Yeah, I won't stalk you....well not unless you turn into a 6ft male hunk!

Yep popping in distance indeed. We should check out your local jennies and see if it can rival Jim's now!

That we should, Sarah.... We have 1 in Dunstable Bit I wouldnt! Its the case of wiping ur feet on the way out, not as nice as Jim. Jims...

M/k has plenty of places to eat..... Might look you up and we can go play lol

Woofy X

Back to the training food - protein shakes, bars and light meal this evening...had some pretzels and some chicken as well...

Are you feeling better nex? And where has all your hair gone?

B - atkins bar
L - Fish cauliflower cheese
T - Steak & Salad
S - nibbles on cheese, ham and salami.

Still not pink damnit. xx

Are you feeling better nex? And where has all your hair gone?

Yeah loads but tummy began to grumble after light meal this evening! Agh! Fingers crossed it is just rumbling and not more horridness...yeah the hair was snipped!

And even though ketostix don't show pink, it doesn't mean you aren't burning fat...some people never show pink and still lose the weight...chin up!

No no.. the lack of pink is due to the onion bhajis last night.. all woofy's fault.. she is a bad influence!! :rotflmao:

I am normally pink all the time, so just not in ketosis again yet I think. Will get to the gym in the morning see if thatll sort it out.

Hair looks good.. you look very different!!!

xx

No no.. the lack of pink is due to the onion bhajis last night.. all woofy's fault.. she is a bad influence!! :rotflmao:

Hee Hee.... Its good to be nawty sometimes...

Question... If I were to eat 250g of mushrooms and 1 medium onion how many carbs would it be??

Woofy X

You been drinking Sukie. ;)
lol no just a type cumberland sausage you buy fom a little village south of here. gorgeousx

Thanks, Rach...
OMG!!! Ive eaten 8 carbs in my soup. Woofed in down in 0.35 seconds. MMMmmmm

BUT 8 CARBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOH!!!!

Woofy X

Onions are quite high.. I have to ration myself cos I would quite happily put them in every meal.

Im tucking into a bowl of uht squirty choc mousse.. no pink = hungry = cravings.

It was this or the creme egg hidden in the cupboard, at least this is pretending to be gd. :eating:

I used leeks in the soup. The 8 carbs are just from the 250g mushrooms. Is using 8 carbs in 1 dish alot or ok? I cant get my head into gear... The soup was lush and so could eat it every day but worried about the amout of nawty carbs

Woofy X

Back