**Mornings**

Ive head from hell and a face like thunder.... GGrrr

B. 2 Atkins bars ( very tut tut I know) with coffee
L. Mushroom, leeks, garlic sausages
D. Take out curry as didnt get to have it last nite

Have a fluffy wuffy day Darlings : o )

Woofy X

B - Coffee with cream, jelly (no cream), baby bel, and a pepperami
L - Salad, Paul newman dressing, steamed haddock.
D - Pak Choi stir fried soy sauce and ginger, veal steak from freezer.

Lexie is that Paul Newman dressing low carb?

Had to go check the bottle there..

Per 100g - 5.9 g carb

I use about 25g say on a day - so about 1.5g carb per meal.

Nutrition Facts Serving Size 2 tbsp (30.0 g)

Amount Per Serving
Calories 120

Calories from Fat 117

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 13.0g

20%

Saturated Fat 1.0g

5%

Sodium 400mg

17%

Total Carbohydrates 1.0g

0%

Sugars 1.0g

Protein 1.0g

Last edited:
That's fine then love, providing your counting it in towards your 20 carbs a day.

Yup! And its something like 51% olive oil, with no frankenfoods. I fling it in my bag when going to friends houses too, as they keep trying to give me low fat dressings with 35% carbs!

I do occasionally make my own, I just like it for easiness sometimes.

I might give that a try Lexie, I usually make my own as well.

Hi everyone,

It is my 5th wedding anniversary today and I am having a really nice food day today. I went into a cafe this morning for brekky with hubby and had bacon, 2 eggs, a little tomatoes and a sausage. I don't know how many carbs were in the sausage but I am hoping that one won't do me too much harm.

I had some chicken for lunch/snack and for dinner I have bought some gammon and we're having some cauli mash and carrotts and turnips with it (not too much). For dessert I have done some strawberry jelly with cream and some fresh strawberries. I have really enjoyed today because I have enjoyed eating out with hubby knowing that I will still be losing weight and also I will be enjoying a lovely dinner with him and still be losing weight. I love this plan.

Take care all xx

Hi guys phew I am stuffed lol. I couldn't eat all my dinner. I think I will leave the pud for today lol.

happy aniversary hunnie , hope it was a great one xxx

happy saturday (again) all !!!!
brekki ;minute muffin with cream cheese and berries on top , yummie , nice fresh change !!!
930-albums1051-picture6243.jpg

lunch; spicy turkey burgers and salad leaves and cucumber

they look yummy, i have no idea what im gonna eat today other than brekkie which will be bacon egg and sausages, as we are off ice skating i dont knwo if i will skate cos when i do i suffer badly the next few days lol but we wil see,

Very close to thinking - "feck it" and jacking the whole thing in. Really suffering choc craving wise, so thought will hop on the scales, you know - to remotivate me. I've lost 3lbs. Which personally I think is pants. Now day 6 and all I've lost is the water.

B - Cold sliced poached chicken breast, coffee with cream
L - Tuna mayo with salad
D - More poached sliced chicken with spicy cabbage and spring onions

Very close to thinking - "feck it" and jacking the whole thing in. Really suffering choc craving wise, so thought will hop on the scales, you know - to remotivate me. I've lost 3lbs. Which personally I think is pants. Now day 6 and all I've lost is the water.

B - Cold sliced poached chicken breast, coffee with cream
L - Tuna mayo with salad
D - More poached sliced chicken with spicy cabbage and spring onions
hey lex.
ive not lost much more than that in 7 weeks but ive gone down a whole dress size , i know its disheartning when the scales dont move as much as we would like them too but i simply refuse to give myself any excuse to give up , isnt that how we got here in the 1st place ??
imagine the pride you will feel when this time you push through rather than jacking it all in at the usual point ? if you give up now you are just reafirming the i cant do it thing in youre brain . remember hunnie , that the same bahavious as before will only ever bring the same results as before. theres 2 sayings i love , and keep me on track when i feel really low (happens often enough :0))
1 , if you dont keep going forward , what are you going back too ?????(i have this above a really 'fat 'pic on my fridge not as a deterent but as a reminder of just how bad it can get.
and
2 (my total favourite :0))
the definition of real madness is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results :0)
please dont think im lecturing you hunnie , but we are all in the same boat (just different parts of it at different times ) and i thought telling you what i ALWAYS am telling myself might help xxx

I BELIEVE IN YOU LEXIE , DO YOU ???

No I don't sadly. I did CD and if I'm brutally honest if I had the money would go back to it. I'm very much an "all or nothing" type of person. The little and often approach doesn't cut it for me very well, although I do try!

Unfortunately I'm skint and Atkins is working out cheaper. Plus I don't get nagged from "people meaning well" who tell me I'm staring to DEATH! etc etc.

I used to be a size 22, but stuck at a szie 16 for 18 months, which I feel okay about, but I just feel that its never going to move you know?

But I'm hanging in there re the sugar thing - If I have one Atkins bar I will have the packet by the end of the day. Water, sticking to portions, and trying to keep busy.

Working in a hotel today where they feel you sandwiches and cakes with endless cups of tea, so taking a packed lunch to try and keep out of temptation.

I'll feel better if I can make it past this hump, I just feel so impatient. And hungry.

Back