What are we eating today?

No I don't sadly.
stick with it hunnie and prove to yourself , no one else matters really !!

I used to be a size 22, but stuck at a szie 16 for 18 months, which I feel okay about, but I just feel that its never going to move you know?

there are times when you will feel like that but just look back babe and feel proud ! thats a massive drop, i think we sometimes so busy trying to get somewhere we forget to look at how far weve actually come.
But I'm hanging in there re the sugar thing - If I have one Atkins bar I will have the packet by the end of the day. Water, sticking to portions, and trying to keep busy.

well done you , youre pushing past youre usual point , thats a big thing to feel proud of !!!

Hang in there Lexie, you have come so far and as Sukie wisely says, we forget how far sometimes.

I also keep a fat picture on my fridge (and inside the cupboards) to remind me how I looked at my biggest and how unhappy it made me. And seeing Sukie's posts today has really motivated me today (was having an I feel fat day).

Hi everyone

Hang in there Lexie. My initial goal is a size 16/18 and when I am that size I will hold my head up high and you should too. Feel positive about your self hun because positivity breeds positivity.

xx

lexie, start measuring yourself once a week before you eat and drink in the morning, you maynot lose weight but i bet you lose inches, this will keep you motivated.

B - Bacon & Scrambled.
L - Minute muffin (yuk) with peanut butter.
D - Take out curry.

Snacks - Handful of nuts, coffee n' cream.

Afternoon lovely`s

B.Curry
L.Curry
D.Curry

Yes, its curry blow out day!!!!

Have a fab weekend ; O )

Woofy X

JB. Didnt like the min muffin then. pet? : O (
Not at all Woofy :(
Woofy X

I'm soooo gutted, I had really hyped them up because everyone on here seems to love them.
I didn't like the texture and they tasted really salty, even after several atempts. So that's £20 down the swany that I forked out for the coffee grinder. I'm going to try the flax bread recipie so maybe I'll like that.

I'm really looking forward to Sunday as Spinach/cheese curry day. I have Paneer cheese in the fridge, lots of spices and all I need to buy is some spinach from grocers and a cauli for "rice"

morning all you gorgeous lurvleys :D

brekki; 2 left over turkey burgers cold and some flaxnsnacks cereal. coffee

lunch;pub lunch 1/2 roast chicken and tender stem broccoli , rest was a no no

snack; atkins bar

dinner ; disaster out! had chorizo starter yum then sent back very dried out monkfish skewers and salad, there were older and dryer than me , wasnt eating it just for the sake of it !!! just had 2 slices corn beef and a slice of gouda :0) mmm

Last edited:
Protein shakes, southern fried chuck and some dark choccie as it is Mum's Day today...

HAPPY MUM'S DAY to all mummies!

Morning everyone. Yet another sunny day. It's fab!

B: Exante shake
L: Chicken curry with cauli rice (already cooked for a family affair at my mum's for mothers day)
D: Exante shake

**Mornings Yummy Mummy`s**

B. Sausage, coffee and flower (lub em x )
L. Roast pork and veg
T. Mushroom soup and chocolates ( well I cant break their little hearts and not eat the choc`s )

Have a fab day, girlies!!!

Woofy X

B - Some cripsy fried bacon, cup of coffee
L - Roast beef brisket (roasted with onions and carrots for flavour but not eating them), some cabbage or stir fired pak choi
D - Saag Paneer - So looking forward to this its not funny.

Hi everyone

I had a lie in lol. I have had a small handful of walnuts and just making a lovely Roast chicken dinner with some cauli mash and a few carrotts and turnips and gravy. I am going to make some jelly for later and I don't know what to have for supper yet.

Have a lovely day all.xx

Oh God - I think I've just died and entered curry heaven!

Followed Jims basic curry recipe (minus tomatoes) and fried the cheese, removed the cheese and set aside. Then I added big bunch of chopped indian spinach, wilted it all down and blended it with stick blender, Threw cheese back in and mixed together.

*drools*

Back