What are we eating today?

Hi all

Today will be:

B: Exante shake
L: Exante soup
D: Going out so will have chicken of some kind and salad, or maybe a steak this time. Not sure yet.

Afternoon

B. Coffee and sausage while driving on the M1 on the way to GOSH
L. Cheesy Sausages and hog lumps
D. Chicken something with garlic

Have a lovely day all

Woofy X

B: Scrambled eggs and mushrooms
L: Sir fried brocoli, leeks and spinack with garlic + butter, 2
lamb cops
D: Poached salmon with salad

A lamb Cop, woolly sheep in uniform. ;)

Omelette with bacon
Tin of salmon
2 peperami
Chinese I think

B: Scrambled egg and bacon
L: Prawn & veg stir fry
D: More Prawn & veg stir fry (need to use the veg up!)

Ah, cops, chops what's the difference! Delicious anyway.
On second thoughts a tall drak handsome cop would have been better!

B = A Fry up, Sausage, Bacon, Mushrooms, Tomato
L = Probably won't do Lunch
D = Rump steak, Salad & Mushrooms (love mushrooms)

B: 2 lc sausages
L: Spanish chicken with stir-fried cabbage with garlic & butter - have friends coming for lunch so made this yesterday. Not totally atkins induction as it uses a tin of tomatoes - I will pick out the chicken and some peppers
D: don't know yet - depends on how I feel after lunch

Ah well, I was planning on being god, but ended up in China town this afternoon and stuffed myself with Ramen noodles and sticky ribs. But then again, I am in maint. :D

Ooh I am soooo jealous Jim. Would kill for noodles.

My day has been:

B: Shake
L: Soup
D: Pork chop with garlic fried curly kale and courgette

Easter snack: Hot cross bun. Naughty I know!:copon:

Actually Sarah, not as nice as I anticipated. I find it strange that the naughty stuff never tastes as good as I think it will.

Today is going to be an odd one, I've just had an omelette as usual, but I will be driving for lunch, then at a hog roast wedding tonight.

Actually Sarah, not as nice as I anticipated. I find it strange that the naughty stuff never tastes as good as I think it will.

I had a few fries the other night and found the same. I am hoping for this also when I hit target, as I don't want to be eating lots of stodge. I am so enjoying lots of fresh food now.

Today is

B: Shake
L: Soup
D: Not sure yet, might be giant prawns in garlic and chilli with stir fried veg.

Yes Sarah, me too. Hog roast is great AnneMarie.

Funny you should say that cos I have thought the same the last few weeks.

Craving stuff, then when it comes to eating it, it tastes mediocre!

Then I think - why did I bother?! Especially pertinent considering Im supposed to be on Cambridge!

Have been doing Atkins/CD the last two weeks and lost 14Ibs :))) and funnily enough the cravings haven't been there, I guess it's because I know I can eat. Coming off today though ....

Back