What are we eating today?

bacon and cheese omelette
bacon bits, courgettes, and kale
dunno yet, I need to shop for it

Morning all

For me today it's

B: exante shake
L: exante soup
D: Cajun spiced grilled chicken with whatever veggies I have in the fridge - need to do a veggie shop as missed my market run this week. Will have to stop by Lidl I think.

Morning all,

B: 2 x poached eggs on Brown wholemeal toast.
L: That'll be the Cafe as usual.
D: We still have a few sausages and a Lamb chop left over from Sunday, I'll have them with some Pak Choi.

Hello All, Well thats me starting my maintenance phase in Go Lower and about to start cooking for myself again each lunch & night (still using go lowers granola and snacks)
B - Go Lower Clusters
L - Cheese, Green Pepper and Ham Omelette
D - Prawn stir fry with Garlic, Chilli, Green Peppers, Baby Corn, Mangetout and Strips of aubergine as a noodle replacement.

I like your dinner!

Good Morning,

B: Porridge with black and blue berries.
L: I'm meeting Colleen in Brindley place, I'm hoping for Thai
D: Meatloaf and steamed veggies.

Morning all. More sunshine today! I am loving spring this year.

B: Yes, another exante shake
D: Hmm not quite sure yet. Might do a nice chicken stir fry tonight.

B - Go Lower Nut Bar (slept in so breakfast on the move!)
L - Chicken Salad
D - Green Thai Chicken Curry

B: Scrambled eggs
L: Shepherd's pie (recipe from low-carb gourmet - looks delish)
D: Prawns with green veg stir-fry

Hi all, hope you are all feeling as good as me :D

B: Skipped
L: Two Burgers ripped up and mixed in with salad and Mayo
D: Sausages, Mashed Cauliflower and gravy

Morning.

B: left over meat loaf.
L: That'll be the Cafe as usual.
D: Not sure, Colleen is cooking today.

Morning everyone.

B: Stuffed mushrooms
L: Leftover shepherd's pie (can't wait!)
D: Something with stir-fried green

B = Go lower clusters
L = A tub of egg mayo and bacon
D = Chicken stuffed with emmental and wrapped parma ham with green beans and broccoli

Hey BB09, glad to see that you have got on really well with Go Lower. Well done you!

For me today it's:

B: exante shake
D: Prawn stir fry with garlic, chili and ginger

Hi Sarah, Thanks, I was admiring my pics earlier, your looking amazing and done sooooo well!! I'm getting ready to go it by myself now, still got a bit to go but almost there! Xx

bacon and mushroom omelette
out for lunch, so dunno yet
salmon and lettuce :)

Hi Sarah, Thanks, I was admiring my pics earlier, your looking amazing and done sooooo well!! I'm getting ready to go it by myself now, still got a bit to go but almost there! Xx

Thanks. Yes I still have a bit to go also. I shamefully had 6 stone to lose. Just over 4 down and 2 to go.

Get some before and after pics up. I find looking at the before ones really motivating.

I have had a change on my dinner tonight. I went to Lidl and they had peppered pork joints on half price £1.80 for a 500g piece of meat. BARGAIN! So it will be that with some veggies tonight ( and tomorrow night unless I treat the dog to the rest of it).

Lidl are doing some great bargains at the moment, did you get the sausage one Sarah? I picked up 3 packs of each on Saturday.

Back