What are we eating today?

I made the one min muffin in the microwave a couple weeks back and really didnt get on too well.. are you meant to grind up the golden linseeds first? mine just seemed to sink to the bottom of the eggy mixture..

OOOooo where do I find the recipe for this muffin???

b - yoghurt and flaxseeds, sweetener, cinnamon and nutmeg
s - 1.5 advantage atkins bar!
l - tuna and cheese salad
s - honeydew melon ( I need some fruit)
OMG... I had a biscuit and just feel awful about putting it in my mouth without realizing until it was a big mushy blob in my mouth!!
d - not sure yet maybe tofu curry

only 1 ltr of water so far and 2 decaf's and 1 real coffee all with a tsp of cream.

x

Still it is an improvement from recent days

Do you include them in your carb allowance? If so, how on earth do you go about counting them?

The recipe source says oopsies are less than 1g carb each, obviously adding onion seeds & granules is going to up that count slightly (although I can't for the life of me find a carb count for the granules anywhere...), but I reckon that even using two oopsies per butty it's not going to be much more than 2-3g. But yes, you should count them in your carb allowance.

b - smoked salmon & scrambled egg
l - ham & chicken salad, smoked cheddar cheese stick
d - grilled salmon fillets with steamed veggies
sn - you'll never guess...

Have got Tesco's delivering tonight between 1900-2100 so if they arrive early on i'll make some more as i ordered some onion granules. Have got mixed herbs in the cupboard too so will try making that way. Also got some sesame seeds to try making the burger bun version. I guess it's all just trial and error isn't it.. Thanks LM x

Have a good day everyone, i've not yet decided on what i'm eating.. x

Muffin in a Minute

allowed on Induction

Serving Size: 1

1/4 cup flax meal (8.09 total carbs, 7.6 fiber)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder (0.64 net carbs)
1 packet splenda packet (0.9 net carbs)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (1.84 total carbs, 1.2 fiber)
1 large egg (0.6 net carbs)
1 teaspoon butter

(total carbs is 12.07, fiber is 8.8; net carbs is 3.27)

Put the dry ingredients in a coffee mug.

Stir.

Then add the egg and the butter. Mix.

Microwave 1 minute (or more). Take out. slice, butter, eat.

Lush!!!!

Woofy X

***Morning***

B. Brown toast and butter
L. Chicken with mixed leaf salad
D BBQ with the kids. MMmmmmmeat and mayo in a lettice leaf

Have a lovely day, All

Woofy X

I made the one min muffin in the microwave a couple weeks back and really didnt get on too well.. are you meant to grind up the golden linseeds first? mine just seemed to sink to the bottom of the eggy mixture..

Yes,babes. Pop it in ur food blender and blitz it to death lol. Its worth it, I love me :D:D:D:D

Woofy X

Thanks woof, so are linseeds the same as flax then?!?! I don't get it lol.. :d'oh: Need to get myself something to grind them with then.. :rolleyes:

Thanks woof, so are linseeds the same as flax then?!?! I don't get it lol.. :d'oh: Need to get myself something to grind them with then.. :rolleyes:

Yes babes. U can buy them already grounded but they are higher in carbs, why? I dont know.....

If all else fails, pop em in a bag and beat the hell out of them with a rolling pin or shoe. Good little work out hee hee

Woofy X

B: Egg mayo (2 eggs & 15ml Mayo)

Snack: Small bag of scratchings

L: 2 Thighs and Broccoli

D: 5 pork ribs, 2 lamb grillsteaks, mushrooms and 2 slices of grilled halloumi cheese (hope I dont regret the cheese come weigh in day).

It now just after 9 and whilst Im not necessarily hungry I fancy a snack before bed and my choices are egg mayo or jelly and cream..... Ooooh decisions, decisions.

Yup, they're the muffins and they taste lush with cheese definitely the closest thing to bread I have had so far and full of fibre too :D . I had tried oopsie rolls but they were a complete disaster, I guess everyone has their faves to see them through with the diet....

B. Beef and mushroom omlette
S. Strawberry crisp atkins bar
S. Cuppa tea with SS milk (oopsy)
T. 3 low carb sausages, asparagus, aubergine, mushroom n soft cheese sauce

2l water, can coke zero

B : Omelette

L : Prawn Salad

D : Chicken with Tomato and Basil sauce. Salad and Veg.

Water, water and more water..

Back