What are we eating today?

B pancetta and mushroom omelette
L several slices of roast beef
D beef and courgette stir fry

b - smoked salmon & scrambled egg
l - chicken mayo salad, babybel
d - smoked mackerel from the shops if it isn't raining, or burgers from the freezer if it is. With assorted brassicas.
sn - last 2 oopsies of the batch, ham, cheese & mayo

I'm afraid that last night I reacted badly to a crappy day by having lots of vodka with lemon & lime flavoured fizzy water, it was low carb but did contain citric acid. After feeling fat and bloaty all week, I am now even more dreading my weigh in tomorrow morning. Gah, stupid alcohol, why can't I ever control it? Feeling really bad about myself this morning.

b - smoked sausage omelette
l - tuna salad, babybel
d - pork chops, broccoli, cauli-mash

***Mornings***

I had cake yesterday and was sick as a pig!!!! All. Night. Long. Carb over load!!! Oh it was BAD!!!!! Not doing that again, untill next time hee hee

B. Tea with 1 min muffin
L. Mixed meat salad
D. Something hot and tasty with chicken

Have a fab day, All

Woofy X

Aww, thanks Woofy. You're right, it could've been worse. I just wish I'd fallen off the wagon the night *before* my weigh in because booze always gives me a 'fake loss' the next morning! Must be due to dehydration. Better to know the awful truth though I suppose.

Hope you enjoyed that cake while you were eating it!

Aww hugs to you both LM and Woof. We're all only human and these things do happen at times. Was one reason i left the CD wagon i guess, if you fell off it there you came crashing down with a big bump.

LM, you made sensible choices hun, far better ones that i would've made if it was me gerrin plastered i can assure you. I'd have gone straight for the wine and carb hell!

Woof, hope you're feeling better now hun? Sounds like a lot of us are in the wars today with one thing or another!

Does anyone know what I can do about having the desire for sweet things???

B Atkins Bar
L Roast chicken thighs
S Mushrooms and Peppers
D Chicken & Courgette omelette

(Pepsi max, one black coffee, 750 ml water ..so far!)

I used to have the sugar free jelly pots with a little cream if i wanted a pudding or something sweet. They seemed to be enough to satisfy the craving. Though they do have citric acid in them so i've since given up with them for the time being. I try to do something to keep myself busy for a while and then if i still have the craving a while later i'll have an atkins bar. Though they're really expensive in my opinion, though i do love the choc chip ones! I could do with a different, cheaper fix myself.

Hmm I may go 'cold turkey', sounds like an optimum idea!! I'm just a little sick of protein. I skipped dinner tonight as the thought of meat, eggs or fish made me rather queazy. Just bought some prawns as did my run and came home ravenous. My daughter wanted to share her Rolos but I declined... i'm such a good girl!

D. Mushroom omlette
T. Chicken n bacon mayo sandwich filler with salad
S. Atkins choc chip bar

Can coke zero, glass perfectly clear strawberry n kiwi, coffee with single cream n sweetner, 2l water

b - smoked sausage omelette
l - M&S ham & egg salad
d - not sure, maybe a takeaway, maybe Indian so chicken shashlik with saag paneer or a mixed Tandoori grill with salad

I am feeling really pleased with myself today;
Pre mix shake 1.3g
atkins bar 3.3g
tuna salad (parmasean, avo, olives, mayo, capsicum, onion) 2 cups 4.5g
sprite zero 1g
2 decaf's + cream 1.5g (to be safe)
celery sticks 1.6g
Pre mix atkins shake 1.3
salmon and scrambled eggs (2 + cream, avo, olives and cheese) 4.5g
Around 19gm

Yay it's the first real day I have completed Atkins. this evening before dinner I peed on a stick and it says light pink! woooooo hooooooo!!

Bren
x

lady marmalade is saag paneer alowed in induction? if it is i'm sold!

I'm not sure I would recommend it on induction but I guess the individual ingredients are all allowed - cheese, spinach, onion (well, onion's allowed on Induction in my version of the book, but it is pretty high in carbs). I only have a scoop or two, though, depending on what other veg I'm haivng with my main dish.

I know a lot of people would say just stay the heck away from takeawys, though. You really don't know what hidden carbs might be in there from the preparation, but I like to live dangerously... ;)

Bit of a manic day so far for me. Been running round like the proverbial blue ar$ed fly, so eating has not really been a priority. Had a day break bar this morning and then some pork ribs for lunch.

Ive just arrived at my parents house in Manchester with my pre packed cooler bag, complete with chicken thighs, lamb grill steaks, mushrooms and bacon. If Atkins has taught me one thing and that it prior planning is one of the best ways to keep on track!

However, not seen my girly mates since January and so the obligatory catch up over a few beverages may be in order (even though I'm supposed to be home for Father's Day). Will do my best to stick to zero carb drinkie poos. I'm thinking vodka and diet coke. Not fabulous but its the best I can think of. I also know how quickly I get drunk on Atkins so at least it will be a cheap night!

Back