What are we eating today?

Thee is a school of thought that says that is the best way to eat TT.

Grazing that is, sorry. :)

wAHT I ATE TODAY

Feel i need to write down what i ate today as i felt i ate too much

B. Scramled eggs (with butter and :break_diet::sigh:teaspoon cream) and 2 bacon,DECAFF coffee and cream

L.Small chicken salad and cheese

D. Ribs boiled with cup full green cabbage

snacks . 1 large jumbo sausage
pot of sugar free jelly and cream .1 DECAFF coffee and cream

i KNOW WAY TOO MUCH CREAM!!!!!!

Thanks Laura
Just felt like i ate loads cos ate lots of ribs and they were so yum still kind of associating this yummy food with guilt as i have been on low fat diets for past four years trying to lose the same two stone ...so still getting used to it .day five nearly down!!!
Michelle

Good Morning!

B: Stew, made with diced pork, Celery, Fennel, Cabbage and leek, Kale, pak choi and choi sum and a ham stock cube.
L: The Cafe as usual.
D: It's FRIDAY so its the pub and then a donner. ;)

b - sossies & eggs
l - tuna salad, 40g smoked cheddar
d - 2 chicken breasts from chippy with home made fried mushrooms, cabbage & shallots

I'm seeing friends at the pub tonight - doc has signed me back to work from monday so celebrating last night of freedom! plan to stick to vod and tonic - what's best, diet or normal? or soda?

difficult bit will be getting something to eat after - the kebab house is too far to walk so will probably stop at the petrol garage on the way home. Maybe I should get some cheese strings, a peperami and cold cooked chicken? I know I'll be tempted by the sausage rolls, sandwiches and pork pies!

Been craving fresh bakers bread with loads of butter. or jelly sweets of any description - haribo, wine gums, etc.

I tend to go for the scotch eggs in garages, I know they have a few carbs but handy in a pinch

Garage food is horribly difficult, you would have thought some entrepreneur would have packaged a lovely single cooked pork chop wouldn't you? I tend to grab the peperami, and cooked chicken legs (which are very messy obviously).

that's ok, I'm 5 minutes from the pub and the garage is next door so I'd be eating at home! I just haven't got anything in when I get in. Like old mother hubbards at mine, unless you can have carbs, and then its bread, pasta, rice and crackers galore! Can't even have a tub of pineapple at this point - shouldn't be having the vod but haven't had a drink for about 10 weeks (apart from wednesday lunch!) so am looking forward to it, and seeing friends.

Thanks guys and gals!

What i ate today.......

B. omelette 3 eggs cheddar cheese grated 1 tblsp.Tea with milk and splenda (3g carbs)

L. Chicken salad with 2tblsp of egg mayo
5g carb?( not sure on egg mayo)

d . lamb kofta s (own recipe)
Lamb,garlic,tumeric,fresh coriander, 1 green chilli,1/2 green pepper, garam masala,grated ginger served with 1/2 cup rocket. ( could not find some spices on carb counter but most were between (0.5-1g so made it out that way)= 8g?

Snack : sugar free jelly and cream 1g

ANOTHER DAY OF TASTY EATING :)
p.S IF ANYONE THINKS MY CARB COUNTING IS WRONG PLEASE LET ME KNOW STILL LEARNING!!

Oh, my, I've had a total blow out this weekend. Drunken pizza on friday (but only a couple of thin base slices and didn't have the crusts) and lunch at the in laws today. Luckily she did loads of green veg so loaded up on green beans, broccoli, cabbage and sprouts, had a quarter of a carrot and a roast potato. The food was lovely, as usual, but I was disappointed after so long without. It had taken on some kind of 'heaven food' status in my head, but it was just a roast potato. And really not worth it for the horrible bloated tummy and IBS symptoms for hours afterwards.

I was disappointed after so long without. It had taken on some kind of 'heaven food' status in my head, but it was just a roast potato. And really not worth it for the horrible bloated tummy and IBS symptoms for hours afterwards.
YEP!!

B: Lamb leg steaks from yesterday with a bit of onion and egg fried with it.
L: Cafe as usual.
D: Something with shrimp, not sure what.

B. omelette
L. Mmm Matersons sausage with a bit of
Salad

D Lamb chops with cabbage and carrots.
And a small dollop of mash.

B: Bacon, Eggs and cream cheese
L: Roast Chicken and Lettuce
D: Roast chicken and mushrooms.

Tomorrow same again probably

Cherry, that doesn't sound like enough veggies or variety of veggies to me love.

B: Left over prawn curry.
L: The Cafe as usual, it's lamb stew special today. :D
D: Pork Steaks in Red wine gravy and steamed veggies.

Cherry, that doesn't sound like enough veggies or variety of veggies to me love.

B: Left over prawn curry.
L: The Cafe as usual, it's lamb stew special today. :D
D: Pork Steaks in Red wine gravy and steamed veggies.

I know Jim, I'm so paranoid about having too many carbs. I've increased my veg lately, but need to do better.:break_diet:

Back