What are we eating today?

I understand love, there is a lot of variety you can have though, :)

Good morning.

B: I fried a couple of pork steaks left from last night and had a couple of fried eggs and some fried onion with that.
L: I'm meeting Colleen up town for lunch.
D: Roast chicken and steamed Kale and cabbage 'n' leek mixture from Tesco.

It is yummy Claire, and you don't have to prepare anything really, well you are supposed to wash it but I don't. I think we've already had that conversation haven't we. LOL.

went back to work today. There was a birthday buffet - haribo, pringles, jaffa cakes, etc.

Also, every month the canteen produces a little eating healthily booklet. August is about eating healthy carbs!

AND! we sometimes get retailers in - handbags, books, even a dry cleaners. Today, it was a lady who totally took over our break area with bags of sweets - anything you can think of!

Jeez, that must have been hard Jar.

Very hard, but thanks for the support guys. I'd managed to get into some trousers this morning that I haven't worn for about 3 years so that was a good incentive.

Thing is, everyone was buying them and passing them round their yteams so every few minutes I'm being offered those coconut liquorice things or flying saucers, chocolate buttons, jelly sweets. The smell drove me crazy! It actually felt good to say no. Felt a bit smug tbh!

Morning all

B: Half a roast chicken and lovely crispy skin. :)
L: I fancy the veggie Cafe today, 3 cheese and spinach melt if I'm lucky.
D: Beef casserole.

Hi everyone.

Probably a little cheese and ham for breakfast
Pub lunch, am going to try the all day breakfast
Dinner - Will try and get the bits for the fake shepherds pie, either that or I'll put some chicken and veg in a big roasting gtray and do it all together.

what sort of veggies do you roast Jar?

B: Daybreak bar
L: 2 Chicken thighs and some brocolli
S: Egg mayo
D: Half a shoulder of lamb and brocolli and I made some gravy using the meat juices, a Knorr lamb stock cube (1.4g per cube) and some thickener from the low carb megastore. It was so nice to have gravy again. I've not had it for ages.

Good Morning.

Breakfast
Image000_1-5.jpg

Lunch: The Cafe as usual
D: TFIF! first the pub then a donner and onion salad in a tray. :D

babybel and biltong for brekky
chicken salad for lunch
does vodka and tonic count for dinner?:D

LOL

Where do you get your biltong Vicky?

Hey there i read this forum with interest as i am still doing lipotrim and tried to switch to atkins before but still had too much to lose so went back to lt i have 8lbs to go now, so hope to come to you soon, what is Biltong??!!!?

Back