What are we eating today?

Hog roast is fine, its just a pig on a spit and they carve it as they go!!Only problem is they usually serve it in a bread roll with apple sauce! So you will just have to ask for it without, you can usually ask for some crackling too...Hopefully they will have some salad that you can have with it!!

Enjoy

Jx

Thanks Jane, I told the couple doing it, it was the first time I had Hog roast and they suggested I have the lean meat, I had it on a roll only coz they didn't have anything else to put it on... there were 3 smallish pieces on it of which I had 1.5 and my daughter had the other.... we left the roll!!! just wanted to taste it and not look odd with other peeps I was out with which was great.... wish they cld have brought take away boxes with them, didn't fancy the crackling though... urgghhh... nor did i have apple sauce so was all lean hog so to speak...

B atkins bar:D

D toasted cheese sandwhich:mad:

snack smickers kingsize:cry:

1 cup tea.i cup of water.

Really bad today Dad had a stroke so have done 110 mile trip today hence REALLY bad choices.

Home now will get some water down as feeling a tad dizzy!

Morning all,

B: Porridge and berries, the mornings are drawing in here, it was quite dark and we have the heating on for the first time today.
L: The cafe as usual.
D: Something with left over beef joint.

Oh dear, sorry to hear about your dad, supergran. I think you can be excused the carbs you must have had such a stressful day! Hope he makes a good recovery.

Oh I missed that, sorry to hear that June.

B. 2 fried eggs, 3 slices of grilled bacon, 4 small mushrooms with onions.

L. Grilled Chicken with spinach

D. Protein Shake.

Morning all,

B: Sausage, egg and bacon.
L: I fancy the veggie Cafe's 3 cheese and spinach melt.
D: Chicken breast in white wine sauce and steamed veggies.

Back now from the smoke....back to the coast now.Dad back home and feeling much better...so tomorrow will start again. funny when you dont have carbs you want some now i have had some and cant wait to get back into it....feel so bloated.

Good morning.

We have all been there June, and yes carbs do make you feel so bloated, especially bad carbs.

B: Porridge and berries.
L: I'm meeting Colleen for lunch.
D: Smoked pork sausage and salad.

Supergran, I am glad its good news about your dad.

B 3 egg omelette with prawns
L half a pack of prawns and some rocket
D unsure, but I fancy roast chicken I think

I missed that, I'm pleased about your dad as well June.

jeez got up this morning with no appetite at all, am usually looking forward to my cooked brekkie after dropping the kids off to sch but wasn't this morn, anyway, decided to still have something for the sake of it:

B. 1 boiled egg
L. 1 pork chop
D. Will have to be brocolli as I love it on it's own or chicken with spinach... will see.

I don't see enough green leaf veggies there Z, you should be getting in 3 mugs a day love.

ohhh you don't wanna go there Jim, lol, I love my spinach, kale and cabbage, I usually OD on them, it's just today am not feeling right prob coz on totm, sorry to be too open....lol, I'll be right as rain tomorrow...

LOL, OK then Z, you're forgiven. ;)

I skipped breakfast this morning as I wasn't hungry and going out for an annual curry club lunch from work.
Got there and ate a small piece of poppadom before realising what it's made of lol. I do seem to catch myself out when eating out.
Anyway I had various curries but only the meat (and the bit of sauce that coated the meat), no rice or naan bread :) Also had a small portion of lettuce with it and a bit of spinach.
Not eaten anything else today as I am not hungry.
Had 3 cups of tea with drop of skimmed milk and 6 glasses of water.
Have nibbled about a handful of sunflower seeds.

Hi,

I'm new and not worked out how to use this forum properly, but want to post my meals so you can comment as you see fit!...

Breakfast - Atkins Cappucino Nut Bar
Lunch - Tuna Mayonnaise with salad of lettuce cucumber, bit of onion, 1 tomato
Dinner - Haddock fillet with garlic butter, salad same as lunch but with avocado

2 x glasses dry white wine (is this bad? I'm doing induction... I read there's only 0.9 grams carbs in a glass so it can't hurt can it?)

update, had chicken with loads of spinach....:) for dinner... yummy.

Back