What are we eating today?

Good morning all

B: scrambled eggs and bacon lardons.
L: The Cafe as usual.
D: Well, it's Friday, so first the pub then a donner and salad.

Hey everyone.

B-protein shake
L-chicken tikka salad
D-homemade curry of some sort

Breakfast: Atkins Vanilla Shake

Lunch: MIM made with tbsp cream cheese (in the mix), then sliced in half, topped with cheddar cheese and pepper, and melted. Mmmm!

Dinner: Omelette containing generous amounts of vegetables first blitzed in the food processor - celery, red onion, cucumber, mushrooms. Again, mmmm!

Supper Snack: Not sure!

Last edited:
Thats sounds yum!
B / L - omelette with cheese and spinach and mushrooms
D - Gammon with 3 cheese and herb crust courtesy of Asda! Broccoli

Hi
Im new here - just ditched the Cambridge Diet and am rejoicing at being able to eat again. I know Atkins works so why bother starving yourself!!!

Brunch: Frankie & Bennys for Breakfast/lunch - 2 sausages, 2 rashers bacon, 2 fried eggs and a mushroom - yum, yum
Diner tonight: Cauliflower pizza with ham and mushrooms and chicken wings on the side.

Hey ppl which protien shake are u drinking? i would live to be able to drink something for brekki for energy instead of eating eggs!

Not feeling too well again today so not fel like eating anything... but i have to to take my flu medi..

I have bought myself lemon and lime water and a pepsi max! i know its not allowed but i just need somic to uplift my mood!

B and L - 2 fried eggs with 1 chicken sausage (felt ill after i had it)
S- Drinks, tea, water and a baby bell if i need somic
D- hopefully a chicken salad.

all served with a flu tablet. yum.

Now let me think

Hi everyone, would love to impress you with my great culinary skills but they don,t exist at the moment. This diet will take a bit of thought . today has been rubbish(see blog) tomorrow is another day and I am ready for it.
Tonight I shall plan my strategy for tomorrow don't want to get bored or the biscuit tin will get me, and the chocolate and the cake. Have no notion for any of those at the moment. I love the posts .

First day. Doing Induction. Have my weeks menu all planned out. Today's food is:-

B - 2 eggs scrambled with smoked salmon
L - 2oz cheddar, salad, mayo
D- homemade burger, brocolli and cauliflower

Drinks - Decaf coffee and water, water, water, water...

Sona, hope you are feeling better now. fattogo30 i'm just off to look at your blog now.

food glorious food

Stormy ,love your menu for today, going the lazy route and shall have the same tomorrow, So if you don't post I will starve because I'm gonna be a day behind you. Sonna you sound really bad hope it clears up soon.
(do the meds knock the weight loss off?)
Going to read blogs etc. now to be greatly encouraged
impressed with you all
keep going for my sake
Helen

:talk017: LOL Helen, will have to try and make sure i post tomorrow then!

By the way, i usually get the Tesco value smoked salmon trimmings they're cheaper than the regular smoked salmon.

Burger was nice - 500g minced beef, 1 egg, 1 onion, a sprinkle of mixed herbs - all mixed together and then seperated into 4 burgers. Ate 1 (fried in a little olive oil) and have frozen 3 raw so i can grab them on a day when i don't have much time. (I made sure the weight of the 1/4 onion per 1 burger would come within my daily veg limits).

Just had breakfast of 2 rashers bacon, 2 eggs and mushrooms, all fried. Decaff coffee with cream

Lunch will be tuna, salad, 10 black olives, mayo

Dinner - steak, brocolli, cauliflower, a little sauce made with cream & butter and a teensie bit of mustard for flavouring

Exercise - walk to work and back (2miles ea. way)

Drink loads of water

Morning all

B:
Image001_1-5.jpg

L: I have to go home for lunch today, we have a guy coming to fix the dishwasher, so probably left overs from the weekend.
D: Meat loaf and steamed spinach.

Mmmm black pudding. The only stuff I found was quite high in carbs???

B - sausage and eggs
L - chicken and salami salad
D - salmon fillets with herby/garlic cheese and brussel sprouts
snack - pork scratchings :D

Poached egg and 2 small slices wholemeal toast for breakfast. Carrots, apple and tangerines for snacks. Small jacket potato and baked beans for lunch. Not sure about dinner. usually have a smaller portion of whatever my husband is having.

Clocked up 991 calories in booze on saturday even though ate really well. Total of 11389 cals last week but also did 1700 cals worth of excercise.

My scales give a different weight in every room of the house so I'm either 4 pounds lighter than last week in the spare bedroom or the same weight as last week in the kitchen!!!!!

Doesn't look very Atkins to me Archie? ;)

Yes Vicky, BP is high in carbs love, but I'm on maint remember, something for you to look forward too. :D

Back