What are we eating today?

Morning :D
B - 2 x bratwurst 1 x fried egg
L - chicken salad
D - lamb steaks with cabbage/leek mix with crispy bacon
Snacks - pork scratchings (hair and all !)

Good Morning everyone :)
My first post here although I've been lurking for a while!

B - Bacon and a poached egg
L - Chicken salad
D - TBD

Jim - I was looking at your Mum's meatball recipe this morning as I was trying to menu plan the next week.

B: 3 egg omelette with cheese and sliced sausage
L: salad with chicken and sardines (weird combination I know but I found a tin of sardines in the cupboard)
D: chilli con carne (minus the beans) with veggies

Id love sardines for lunch but I wouldnt be very popular in the office :D

Oooh, a lurker unveils, welcome waters, hope you like it here.

I cannot believe I lost 7lbs. but that is what the scales say, the scales were the ones at the gym, so presume they would be accurate. It is so encouraging. I know it won't be like this evey week but what a start. Shall now make up a menu for next week myself ,thanks for the kick start Stormy

I cannot believe I lost 7lbs. but that is what the scales say, the scales were the ones at the gym, so presume they would be accurate. It is so encouraging. I know it won't be like this evey week but what a start. Shall now make up a menu for next week myself ,thanks for the kick start Stormy

Brilliant loss! Well done!

Great stuff, that's what I like to hear. :bliss: :bliss:

I cannot believe I lost 7lbs. but that is what the scales say, the scales were the ones at the gym, so presume they would be accurate. It is so encouraging. I know it won't be like this evey week but what a start. Shall now make up a menu for next week myself, thanks for the kick start Stormy

Yay well done! i've been wondering how you've been getting on. Brilliant start.

I can't take any credit really - I've been pinching my menu ideas from everyone else on here! i do like to roughly plan the week ahead though so i know what to get when shopping.

Impulse buying today, Asda has a lot of meat on special offer - got a HUGE rump steak, 4 chicken breasts and 4 pork loin steaks.

Cold feels a bit better today, not sniffling quite so much. Got busy day so big breakfast probably won't be time for lunch.

B - Fried up a homemade 1/4lb burger, courgette and a little onion, 2 eggs
S - 1oz cheese
S - 10 olives
S - Atkins Advantage bar (chocolate decadence, ooo er!)
D - Pork loin steak, veg

Drinks - at least 2L water, 2 coffees ea with tblsp cream

Exercise - running around like a blue @rsed fly at work all day and rushing from one side of the campus to the other!

Have a good day...

Good morning, down another pound today. I love induction. LOL

B: 2 Kippers and fried eggs.
L: I'm meeting Colleen today for Lunch.
D: 2 8 Oz Lamb Burgers and Broccoli Cheese.

Morning :)
B - bacon and 2 eggs
L - corned beef mayo and tomatoes
D - salmon and asparagus (i think - going to mums for tea!)
Snacks - cheese (i couldnt resist)

Hey

B: protein shake
L&D: not sure.. not in the mood for food today!

Morning guys!

(line up this way to kick my ass)

I duno why but i lost my appetite yesterday and its still not come back
i ate my lunch yesterday at 1.30 in the afternoon and nothing from then till this morning. Couldnt face food latnight.. didnt even bother preparing anything. Today cant face anything not even eggs.

got some peanuts from my mate (yeh yeh i know!) they taste like cardboard.

WI showed 12.4 but that is only due to not having dinner! Dont worry im not trying to make a habbit of it.. i have no idea whats wrong with me! Gona try have some peppermint tea not... n more water.

have got some quiche for my lunch.. even thinking about it is making me nauseas.

LOL girls, I'm sure your appetites will come back.

No! eat something legal instead.

Back