What are we eating today?

Make sure you do eat though! I remember readin in the book that you shouldnt leave more than 6 waking hours between eating as your body kicks into starvation mode and doesnt burn fat - it stores it!
Can you stomach a plain omelette?

ive got rid of the peanuts and im having some fresh cream of brockli soup instead.. doesnt seem too bad! if i get through this i may not be able to eat the quiche later

Well plumped for some pepperoni for lunch, am going to make a slow cooked mince curry for tonight (need warming up) with cauli rice and plan a shop for tomorrow to attempt soups as Laura has shown some fab tips!

Glad your cold is lifting Stormy,when I have had a cold in the past that is when I would comfort eat. I am into the gym and swimming big, time hope it lasts .I can fall into bad habits so quickly if I miss.
Isn't it great how we are helping one another, menus, recipes etc.
Must get my blog updated again time just flys by. managing to get on my Face book now, keeps me away from the biscuit tin ,(no notion for anything sweet ,just joking)
How about pate? I had it on 1 crispbread 4grm carb with ten black olives for lunch
B. bacon and egg
L. pate, crispbread, 10 black olives
D. steak burger,cabbage, garlic butter mushrooms .
lots of water

Breakfast: Chocolate MIM with cream cheese filling.

Lunch: Pizza with savoury MIM base, topped with a little Ragu, a smallish amount grated extra mature cheddar cheese, and some dried mixed herbs.

Dinner: Generous portion of cauliflower and broccoli florets mashed with cream cheese.

Supper: As yet undecided!

B: MIM
L: salmon with salad and mayo
D: chicken with salad and mayo
S: whatever I can find that's induction friendly in the fridge!
E: walking the dogs regardless of the fact that it's raining.

I am going to have my home made turkey burgers. I make them with chilli and spices and for a special treat I sometimes put a small cube of cheese in the middle that melts when you cook them yum :) I am looking forward to my burger already

Induction, day 12

Feeling reasonable, throat better, nose still bunged up but now have TOTM!

B - cheese omlette
L - tuna, salad
D - [STRIKE]Jim's meatball recipe[/STRIKE] Asda had no pork mince so i went for a chicken thigh and drumstick instead roasted in butter in the oven, veg

Drinks - water, water, water.... couple decaff coffees with cream

Exercise - raining, working late don't want to walk home in the dark on my own. Be glad when next week comes and i can walk to and from work again.

Last edited:
Morning all, I'm back to posted weight today so I can ease up a bit now.

B: Lamb burgers and broccoli cheese
L: The Cafe as usual
D: We are eating at Jamie and Carols so I'm not sure what, maybe baked Olivia. LOL :D

morning!!!

B- 2 eggs and mushrooms
L- Quiche
D- Salad with chicken and lamb ( weird combo i know!)

S- baby bell
Drinks - water, peppermint tea

baked Olivia -LOL

B - scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
L - corned beef slices toms
D - burger and some leek and cabbage
snacks - wine probably tonight :)

B: 2 boiled eggs
L: Ham, leaves, tomato and a little caeser dressing
D: Chicken soup

Can I ask what is MIM and are lentils or barley allowed - I cant remember and I havent got a chance to read my book again yet.

Thanks Laura

and don't forget the stickie at the top if your stuck ;)

Breakfast: Chocolate MIM with cream cheese.

Lunch: Plain MIM as a roll, with cheddar cheese filling.

Dinner: Large portion broccoli and cauliflower mashed with small quantity cream cheese.

Snack: Atkins daybreak cappuccino bar.

Morning all

B: Big fry up this morning. :D
L: Not sure, we are eating at work today, another marketing meeting, probably illegal stuff.
D: TFIF!! first the pub and then a donner and onion salad.

Morning!!

B- MIM yup and its lovelly with cream cheese
L- Cauliflower cheese
D- i duno im having my root extraction today at 4 so duno if i will be able to have dinner.

Back