What are we eating today?

WOW jim I had no idea it had that many carbs in it. I usally don't get those ready made things, I just prefer to make my own butI'll be staying away from those..

Have to say what I do miss is sushi... that used to be my grab & go!

mmm sushi .......
my favourite grab and go was babybel so im kind of ok :D

i eat sushi now and again, and of course sashimi is legal.

This is my first week. Today's challenge was lunch out with a girlfriend so I may have over done the carbs

B= 1 duck egg w/chorizo

L= salad from itsu with tuna, rocket, edamame, dressing

also a miso soup which had tofu and seaweed in it

D= 100g smoked salmon (cured with salt not sugar said carbs a trace) with cream cheese and raw cucumber

Oooh, some new posters. Hi

B: chicken legs and a slice of toast.
L: I'm meeting Colleen today as it is Wednesday.
D: Probably some more of that Garlic sausage I bought from the Polish Deli, it's very moreish.

Morning! oldies and newbies!!

B- MIM (bread shape) with cheese toasti
L- Chicken breast with mayo
D- cauli and broccli soup
after- Chicken of some sort! (on the road today after 10pm)

Drink - tea, peppermint tea, water

morning all!!

so far i have had a muller light yoghurt, an alpen light (half an hexb) and some peppermint tea!!

I have to go out for an indian for a business lunch today i havent decided yet if i am doing a red or a EE any ideas guys???

morning all :D some non atkiners on here or am i missing something :D
B - applewood smoked bacon grilled with 2 egg omelette
L - german sausage selection and salad (my boss is going to hate me as it has lots of garlic in and he hates it )
D - salmon and whatever veg mum is making me :D
S - babybel
Exercise 1 x 20 min brisk walk with doglets and maybe another later depends what time i get back from mums :D

me too. I love it too. Just in the pan with a little butter yum, or dipped in boiled eggs. Its going on my shopping list for tomorrow

I've not tried it in cheese sauce before so will be a new experience. I was lucky today big bundle of organic asparagus reduced to 69p in Tesco. I love a bargain.

B= duck egg & chorizio
L = 1 sausage; endive, 3 cubes of cheese (this was not enough food so I ate dinner very early)
D= roast turkey, 2 spears broccoli & mushrooms sauteed in butter

Morning all

You know FAR, if I ate that little in a day I'd be starving.

B: 2 poached eggs on toasted wholemeal.
L: Chicken salad bought from home.
D: Meat loaf and steamed green leaf veggies.

Back