What are we eating today?

I also gave away the cadburys cream egg that my boss gave me!

well done you x
I have been given a flake easter egg with a big fluffy bunny . Im giving the egg away - keeping the flake...i mean bunny ;)

lolz!

i have already agreed with myself to have one egg this year.. it will be the thortons one with white chocolate and strawberry bits that my hubby gets me every year!! its the only chocolate he's allowed to buy me.. we share it! lolz

Last edited:
ah that sounds yummy. Im having a lemon curd butterfly cake from this wonderful cake shop in the north york moors for easter! have decided thats my treat :D

I've got some green & blacks 85% choc... but then I have some every week so not really a special treat!!

Hi all, my mum's 70th birthday today, so have been visiting...big family celebration meal tomorrow night :)
B: Brie & cue
L: Half tin of chicken and asparagus soup, 2.4carbs
D: Egg,bacon small tin of tomatoes.....s/f Jelly and cream
S: Half mim with butter and cheese, Wine & peanuts for later...yum yum :)
Hope every one has had a good day :)

I've got some green & blacks 85% choc... but then I have some every week so not really a special treat!!

Thank's for that info...can have a little chocolate at the weekends....yummy! Cheaper than the Atkins choc bars, paid £1.09 for a tiny bar this week. The world seems a better place all of a sudden..lol :D

yesterday i had a mim for brekky, blue cheese salad for lunch and then to the pub! Donner and salad for dinner.

Think i might have overloaded on the carbs though - had tummy ache this morning and a little heartburn.

Good morning :)

B: Fried eggs and bacon

L: Rest of the soup and half a mim

D: Am going out tonight for a meal with family to celebrate my mum's 70th birthday. Have had a look at the menu, the only low carb option they have is brie with salad (been snacking on brie all week so really don't fancy that) steak...wouldn't like that as I know I would find it really hard to go without the onion rings,corn on the cob and chips that come with it, also I will be passing on a starter and desert:cry:, so have decided to have the cod in beer batter with salad, no chips for me:) On a positive note I can enjoy tartare sauce with my fish and a glass of wine,or two ;) Have a good week end all :D

morning

ive totally lost my appetite the last 2 days and weighed myself this morning, lost 3lbs..

so today not much really,

had cheese triangle earlier and a atkins bar to see what they tasted like

tonight im having beef and duck

just weighed myself have lost 7lbs.....half a stone!!!! Woo Hoo:D

Not sure how to move my little marker? Can anyone help please

hi wendy , your tinned soup , what make is it , ive been looking for low carb soup to have at work for a change from salad

Hiya,

Just wondered what happens if you miss a meal, or not have your 20 carbs aday. Help. want to make sure im doing it right

Get weighed in the morning. so hope ive doneok.

Diane

Evening!

B- 2 eggs turkey sausage
L- Tbone and chicken steak (half portion) yum!
S- MIM
D- vegi bake and 1/4 chicken breast

Late night snack - probs nothing!

hey all haven't been arond as haven't been counting religiously - it always doesnt go as well on the weekends - esp with my water intake
was happly well in ketosis and knocked myseff out on friday - gonna try a little exercise to kick me back in.

friday
b - bacon omlette
l - chicken salad
d - kebab but anded up with shami which had some chickpea flour in so think this knocked me out

saturday
b - full breakfast
l - a few olives (not hungry)
d - steak and prawn with green beans

today
b - bacon + cheese omlette
l - roast chicken + veg
d - possibly some kippers

I'm certainly not getting enough salad at the weekends, have also started thinking about starting owl next week, I still have a fair bit to lose but I have my dad staying next week and need some more food choices,
I also want alcohol back - I know you should wait a bit till you introduce it but we have having visitors all the time now, and its hard to explain every time without them getting the wrong idea

Hi all, hope you are enjoying the weekend...I was an angel last night at the family meal out, didn't sin once :)
geordiegirl....hi, the soup is from Aldi's, Chicken and Asparagus, 69p, half a can is 2.8g of carbs...it is quite nice i just add a little black pepper.
B: Bacon & mushrooms
L: Roast pork with cauliflower mash, broccoli and petits pois
D: not sure, but it will include clotted cream and sf jelly

Can some one help me with this query please, Burgen Soy & Linseed bread....carb per slice 11.9g.....fibre per slice 6.8g does this make the bread 5.1g carbs per slice? Fingers crossed, I hope so :)

Back